Step I Yousmle

Started by Kazaki
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kazaki

Whatareyetakinabet?
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently stumbled upon his website. This guy, Alec, claims that by using his method, people average 35-40 point increase on their NBMEs. I emailed the guy and I can see through the marketing strategies, just wanted to see if anyone signed up with him for tutorials.
I already looked around on SDN and many people have blatantly called him out on his **** anki deck. Now I'm not a fan of anki and I do not plan on using any form of "spaced repetition" been down that road with firecracker and I realized that it's ****.
He takes pride in anki but if that's all what his method is, then it's a huge waste of 2000 dollars if the tutorials are just as bad as the anki deck.