Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently writing a research paper on Chemical Castration using Zeuterin ( formally known as Neutersol and known internationally as Esterilsol)
I figured it would be a good topic of discussion on the forum as Zeuterin is expected to be released onto the US market December 2012... Oh wait, that's This Month!!!!
Side note- I work for a big corporate veterinary practice that I bet will Never adopt Zeuterin into its practices 🙁
Do the vet schools talk about chemical castration?
What do you think about chemical castration?
I figured it would be a good topic of discussion on the forum as Zeuterin is expected to be released onto the US market December 2012... Oh wait, that's This Month!!!!
Side note- I work for a big corporate veterinary practice that I bet will Never adopt Zeuterin into its practices 🙁
Do the vet schools talk about chemical castration?
What do you think about chemical castration?

