Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone read this book? It was written by a cardiologist (Dr. Barbara Natterson) and a scientific journalist. It's an intriguing piece which explores how physicians can learn from veterinary medicine and evolutionary medicine to treat humans. It's quite interesting, and I would suggest it to anyone looking for a little bit of summer reading - especially for those who either doubt the benefits of veterinary medicine, or those who are interested in both.
I've also found Dr. Natterson to be easy to contact via email to discuss this "Zoobiquity" (the term she coined for the connection between animal and human health), which was great considering the book gave me something to think about.
I've also found Dr. Natterson to be easy to contact via email to discuss this "Zoobiquity" (the term she coined for the connection between animal and human health), which was great considering the book gave me something to think about.