Zurich5

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2002
Hoosierville
Status (Visible)
Wow, thanks Bus. I?ll assume you?re talking about me here, but I have to tell you that most of the things I post on here are made up fabrications used to augment my personal self esteem. The whole ?300 girls? thing was a complete lie? I?ve actually never slept with a live girl, nor have I touched a boob. Thanks for the consideration though.

HUH!......YAH...!!! OK.......YAH...OK!

L

le fort guy

Originally posted by Zurich5
I?ve actually never slept with a live girl, nor have I touched a boob. Thanks for the consideration though.

Never a live girl? So does this mean that your Friday nights are similar to Bud Bundies? :)

busupshot83

S.D.N. Vet
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2003
Texas
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by Zurich5
Wow, thanks Bus. I?ll assume you?re talking about me here, but I have to tell you that most of the things I post on here are made up fabrications used to augment my personal self esteem. The whole ?300 girls? thing was a complete lie? I?ve actually never slept with a live girl, nor have I touched a boob. Thanks for the consideration though.

300 or nothing... if you feeling like a pimp ni**a go and brush you shoudlers off. it's ok boi, your still a G.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.