2 Questions, please respond

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DemQ

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

My first question is if studying for the DAT with just Princeton Review's materials enough? I took the course, have covered all the sections and practice problems. I have two more weeks to review/take tests. Should I buy any other destroyers or materials ?

Next, does the Reading Comp for 50 min on paper exist?

Looking forward on reading your comments. Thanks !

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

My first question is if studying for the DAT with just Princeton Review's materials enough? I took the course, have covered all the sections and practice problems. I have two more weeks to review/take tests. Should I buy any other destroyers or materials ?

Next, does the Reading Comp for 50 min on paper exist?

Looking forward on reading your comments. Thanks !

I have no idea what's involved with the Princeton materials but I think buying Topscore would be a good idea, at the least. It's a well balanced program that couldn't hurt. I think it's always good to try multiple tests from different companies because they all seem to have their own style or pattern of questions, and that of course isn't very realistic.

I don't know about the RC but I didn't do anything specific for the reading portion other than reading in general and reading the sciences required for the tests.

I just purchased the 5 tests from Achiever, lets see how those go.

Is Achiever's software exactly like the real DAT's?, not content wise, but the structure of the program?

Are you talking about MCAT princeton course? Princeton doesn't offer any DAT courses.

Yes, DAT achievers is a mock up exam like the actual one.

If you are considering materials for DAT, then buy the following:
DAT destroyer
Kaplan book
Topscore
CDP and CDM

Are you talking about MCAT princeton course? Princeton doesn't offer any DAT courses.

Yes, DAT achievers is a mock up exam like the actual one.

If you are considering materials for DAT, then buy the following:
DAT destroyer
Kaplan book
Topscore
CDP and CDM

Over here in Cali Princeton does offer DAT courses. However, I compared my since books with their MCAT books, they are nearly identical. Either way, I hated Princeton.