2009-2010 University of Vermont Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks a bunch ninerforlife too! =]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
just out of curiosity, did your application change much the second time you applied? I guess Ive been waiting a little because I was afraid that I'd have little to update the medical schools on this time around (because I just graduated from college). also, did you retake the MCAT as well? or you already had a decent score?

thanks ahead of time "stay classy". I appreciate your words of wisdom :D. it's making a big impact on my decisions.

Didn't change much, I had a little more clinical experience but grades were virtually the same. Took the MCAT twice, only had a 1 pt improvement second time around. Like I said, most important thing is applying early.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think some people will get in tomorrow. The last couple people were accepted on Wednesdays. Maybe they didn't accept anyone last week because it was a holiday week? I am hoping some more of us get in! There are still four weeks until orientation. On the facebook page one girl withdrew her acceptance, within the last week, because she was accepted somewhere else...so someone's got to fill her spot!!!

Let's hope they accept some people tomorrow! I'm dying to get in and I know everyone else is too! Fingers, arms, legs, everything crossed!!

I think some people will get in tomorrow. The last couple people were accepted on Wednesdays. Maybe they didn't accept anyone last week because it was a holiday week? I am hoping some more of us get in! There are still four weeks until orientation. On the facebook page one girl withdrew her acceptance, within the last week, because she was accepted somewhere else...so someone's got to fill her spot!!!

Well... so much for that theory

I'm betting at least one more of the SDN crowd will get in before the end. There's 3 weeks left.

Not to be super obsessive, but... does anyone know when the committee meets? I thought it was Tuesdays, but I could be wrong.

Not to be super obsessive, but... does anyone know when the committee meets? I thought it was Tuesdays, but I could be wrong.

I thought it was Tuesday too. But I doubt they meet for pulling ppl off the waitlist, prob have a pseudo list they use. Who knows at this point.

Has anyone done their secondaries yet for UVM, for this coming cycle 10-11?

I got an email w/ the link to go to the OAC, but the OAC says to wait for further instructions to fill out the supplemental. :(

Gahhh...I hope they let me fill out the supplemental. I want to turn it in asap! I don't remember having to wait for instructions last year. Give me another chance pleaaaase! :love:

Has anyone done their secondaries yet for UVM, for this coming cycle 10-11?

I got an email w/ the link to go to the OAC, but the OAC says to wait for further instructions to fill out the supplemental. :(

Gahhh...I hope they let me fill out the supplemental. I want to turn it in asap! I don't remember having to wait for instructions last year. Give me another chance pleaaaase! :love:

Still waiting for my primary to be verified, should be any day now.

Let us know if the secondary is the same as last year :D

Still waiting for my primary to be verified, should be any day now.

Let us know if the secondary is the same as last year :D

Hey hey, yep! I got access to the suplemental today! It's exactly the same.

Nothing different except my answers for "Have you previously applied?" and "Additional Information"- I added that I was waitlisted and a reapplicant. :)

And it was 95 buckaroos!

Good luck everyone! Get in those apps asap!

Anyone have any new waitlist news? Seems like it has been a while since I've heard of anyone with good news...

Anyone have any new waitlist news? Seems like it has been a while since I've heard of anyone with good news...

abandon all hope ye who wait list here. Its time to get stoked on plan B

abandon all hope ye who wait list here. Its time to get stoked on plan B

Not all hope, but most. hahaha :) Two weeks now from orientation?

Yep, getting ready to do a post bac while applying again. Good luck to everyone who's waiting or reapplying! See you in the 2010-2011 thread!!! :)

Spoke with Tiffany Delaney.

Class of 2014 is NOW FULL.

Better luck to us next year!

Spoke with Tiffany Delaney.

Class of 2014 is NOW FULL.

Better luck to us next year!

Um, yeah. The class has been full for the past 2 months. The real question is if and when someone will give up their spot for another school before orientation.

Status
Not open for further replies.