2010-2011 PhD/PsyD Official Rejection thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone who interviewed at University of Denver for the Ph.D. program received an official rejection? I haven't heard a peep since the interview..

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone been rejected by Xavier yet? Someone told me that they received an acceptance email earlier this week. Haven't heard anything about rejections....

Members don't see this ad :)
Received rejection letter from the University of Denver, PsyD program on Friday, March 18th. :(

*EDIT* Post interview. (interviewed on Friday, February 25th)

Rejections:

University of Denver
Clinical PsyD
via postal service 3/14ish
POST INTERVIEW

Widener University
Clinical PsyD
via postal service 3/14ish
No Interview

Just received a very impersonal email from LSU notifying me that my "request for admission cannot be granted". I was 'high' on the waitlist after the interview.

Received a rejection email from SDSU/UCSD JDP today. Post-interview. Very disappointed. :( Oh well.

Rejection from UVA-Curry today by email to check website. Not surprised, no interview.

I received an email from UNC Greensboro telling me my admission decision was available (no interview, uh I think I know the answer), but when I log in, it's not clear at all where I'm supposed to find that information. They are seriously the worst at conveying information. Last year I received no communication until September, at which point I got a rejection email. I mean really.

Oh nevermind, it just appeared when I refreshed the page for an 8th time. Sigh.

Just updated the front page - was at my last interview last weekend and didn't have time.

:thumbup: Please remember if you are PMing me or posting your rejections to please specify whether they are Clinical, Counseling, School, PsyD, or Other. Otherwise, they all get placed under Clinical and this may make the information not all accurate. Thanks. :thumbup:

Again, good luck to everyone with everything (not just acceptances) :xf::luck:

Rejected from UVA Curry post-interview by an email today telling me to check my status on the online portal.

This is a bit superfluous now, but I just got formally rejected via (a somewhat strangely apologetic) email from Rutgers. Strange that it took so long!

This is a bit superfluous now, but I just got formally rejected via (a somewhat strangely apologetic) email from Rutgers. Strange that it took so long!

Haha I got the same thing. At least they bothered to tell us, finally.

anyone rejected from Lasalle who had interview

Has anyone who interviewed at University of Denver for the Ph.D. program received an official rejection? I haven't heard a peep since the interview..

this is for the Counseling PhD, but I actually never was invited to interview there, but then the other day I got an email from them saying that I'm on the alternate list... crazy times!!!!:confused:

Rejected from Yeshiva Clinical PsyD program post interview via snail mail on 4/2/11 :bang:

Has anyone been rejected by Xavier yet? Someone told me that they received an acceptance email earlier this week. Haven't heard anything about rejections....

I do not want to destroy your hope so before I say anything about my Xavier experience, you should e-mail Margaret Maybury, the administrative secretary to make sure of your status. I was accepted by Xavier via e-mail and I assumed that those on the waiting list also got an e-mail. While at the interview, a student in their program told me at Xavier accepts more than they intend to, banking on people declining based on the financial situation (there is almost no funding to cover the expensive private school tuition). I declined Xavier's offer eventhough they were my first choice because my husband has student loans from dental school and we didn't want any more debt. I got an e-mail about three weeks later stating that the admission slots were full and they were not going into the wait list. I was confused since I declined the offer and another person in my program now also declined Xavier. So, you may want to e-amil or call them to make sure.