2012 results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentL

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who took nbde un January get their results yet ?,

Members don't see this ad.

Hey... Thanks.. :)
The exam is not as tough as everyone says... so relax... I did decks 2006,kaplan notes,kaplan dentessitials and asda... I would suggest that u do all the papers from A-M.. thatz wat i did...
Good luck..:thumbup:

Hello shinesmile,
Congrats for passing your exam and wish you good luck with the applications.
I have few questions for you.
Did you get more questions with pictures?
Did you use any NBDE question software other than ASDA papers before giving part 1?
How much time did you take to finish studying for part 1?
Are the testlet questions asked in depth?
Your answers will be helpful.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
HI All,
I took my part 1 on Nov 12 and found out yesterday that I PASSED! I studied for 3 months. My study consisted of First Aide 1 and the First Aide Q&A book, Dental decks, all the ASDA papers - especially G-M ... I did them multiple times but I think 2 times are sufficient. I also took the crack the NBDE 1 - which was helpful in that it simulated the test but it is only 3 exams so if you have taken it before I am not sure it is really important to spend your money here. The number 1 thing that I did was buy a subscription to QbankDMD part 1. There are over 1400 part 1 questions and it was wonderful. You can take as many tests of whatever amount of questions you want and they give really good explanations and it lets you have a good variety of questions. If you have any questions please let me know. I have gotten some good advice and would love to help others as I was helped.

Last edited:
HI All,
I took my part 1 on Nov 12 and found out yesterday that I PASSED! I studied for 3 months. My study consisted of First Aide 1 and the First Aide Q&A book, Dental decks, all the ASDA papers - especially G-M ... I did them multiple times but I think 2 times are sufficient. I also took the crack the 1 - which was helpful in that it simulated the test but it is only 3 exams so if you have taken it before I am not sure it is really important to spend your money here. The number 1 thing that I did was buy a subscription to QbankDMD part 1. There are over 1400 part 1 questions and it was wonderful. You can take as many tests of whatever amount of questions you want and they give really good explanations and it lets you have a good variety of questions. If you have any questions please let me know. I have gotten some good advice and would love to help others as I was helped.

Did the questions from QbankDMD aresimilar with the real test?
I tried crack the nbde so I would like to try that one too.
Thanks

Did the questions from QbankDMD aresimilar with the real test?
I tried crack the nbde so I would like to try that one too.
Thanks
Yes I found them to be quite similar. I am getting the part 2 asap if that tells you anything. They gave very good explanations and you can take exams with just new questions, or once you have taken a few you can do all incorrect or used and you can choose to focus on 1, 2, 3 or do all the subjects depending on what you are looking to do. Hope this helps but it was money well spent in my opinion. Good luck

Anyone here can tell where ada annouced that they are going to give 17 questions for biochem ? iappreciate your help,thanks.

Anyone here can tell where ada annouced that they are going to give 17 questions for biochem ? iappreciate your help,thanks.

17 questions for metabolism within the physio-biochem section. This does not mean only 17 questions of 100 within this section are going to be biochem.