2016 predentstudents chatroom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a D2, I'll be in for a little bit. As long as there are people asking questions, that is.

Reactions: 1 users
The one, the only, @Weakfart everyone

IMG_1378.JPG

Reactions: 1 users
taking questions

Hey this is more of a random question. I have a couple interviews coming up and was wondering what the policy was on interview attire. I've actually had one interview and wore my suit. So my question is: Is it frowned upon to wear a blazer and dress pants even though they may not be a matched pant and jacket suit combo. Obviously the pants and the blazer match they're just not a matching combo. I was just wondering because the suit I own was made when I was about 25 pounds heavier. It still fits it's just not as form flattering I guess you would say. Thanks in advance.

Hey this is more of a random question. I have a couple interviews coming up and was wondering what the policy was on interview attire. I've actually had one interview and wore my suit. So my question is: Is it frowned upon to wear a blazer and dress pants even though they may not be a matched pant and jacket suit combo. Obviously the pants and the blazer match they're just not a matching combo. I was just wondering because the suit I own was made when I was about 25 pounds heavier. It still fits it's just not as form flattering I guess you would say. Thanks in advance.
You want to appear professional and look as nice as you can. If your suit does not fit you, don't wear it. You dont want to look like a slob. I can't comment on if your blazer will work or not because I cant see it, but if you think it is professional then go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.