2019-2020 Rochester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted just now via phone call! Interviewed 1/23

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Remember when this school said they’d get back to us in January with an update on our hold status?
Ha, ha ha, hahahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Remember when this school said they’d get back to us in January with an update on our hold status?
Ha, ha ha, hahahahaha.
Did they mean they'd get back to people they like? Hahaha ha ha?

Also on hold since Nov but not expecting anything out of it now.

Reactions: 3 users
Did they mean they'd get back to people they like? Hahaha ha ha?

Also on hold since Nov but not expecting anything out of it now.
Honestly I’m not even mad because I’m 99.99% committed to another school at this point. It’s just mildly infuriating how there’s absolutely zero accountability or transparency on the school side of things.

Reactions: 1 user
PTE'd here today. Still waiting on some decisions and financial aid packages, but I am very excited about this school!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Pre II R, oos, hold in dec :( good luck to the rest still in the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad
Members don't see this ad :)
R during my flight leaving my house in Rochester after visiting my parents ..... this sucks

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
On hold since November, got rejected this morning :( OOS but ties to the school

R today. Complete in July; placed on hold 11/21

• Sad
Finally got the R. Complete early July and placed on hold mid-November.

• Sad
II this morning... weird. I thought they were done!

How does it work with their merit based scholarships? Is that something that you have to apply for or are all accepted applicants considered?

How does it work with their merit based scholarships? Is that something that you have to apply for or are all accepted applicants considered?

I'm pretty sure that accepted applicants are automatically considered for it

Does anyone know if you email admissions with letters of interest (post WL) or if you upload it to the applicant portal under "additional documents"? Thanks!

anyone get the facebook group link to work? it says broken link when i click it

Just got my financial aid award! Not too bad, actually,

• Wow
I wonder what they are doing with COVID-19 since lectures aren't recorded there. Does anyone know?

Have any February interviewees heard back regarding a decision yet? Asking for a friend

Forgot to post, but I recently got my financial aid award for any accepted peeps that are still waiting on theirs! Seems like they are slowly trickling out.

Received my financial aid package today. Was incredibly overjoyed to find out that I had received a slightly over half tuition need-based scholarship.

• Love
Does Rochester reject anyone post-interview? Just want to see what my chances are for getting off the waitlist. IS.

Does Rochester reject anyone post-interview? Just want to see what my chances are for getting off the waitlist. IS.
I’m not sure if I have seen post-II R’s on here but I remember one of the deans saying they reject post-II

EDIT: And I believe MSAR says 30 out of 250-300 got off last year