2021-2022 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but what’s the CTE deadline for Tufts? I’m finding mixed results
21 days before matriculation is the CTE deadline. orientation day for MD & MD/MPH programs is on july 25. so CTE deadline is presumably july 4.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Have any Maine track waitlist spots opened / anyone know if anybody getting an A off the waitlist yet?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
if they say a class is full, does that mean people have put deposits down for their spots?

Reactions: 1 user
anyone heard whether there has been movement on the WL for Maine track?

so nobody has heard anything for Maine track? Are they full? 😳😳😳

so nobody has heard anything for Maine track? Are they full? 😳😳😳
Both classes are technically "full". Although I imagine Maine track has less movement because it's a much smaller program and attracts students who are more committed to attending that program

got a phone call a couple of days ago. accepted off wait list for regular track & beyond excited. i will be attending tufts. good luck to those of you still out there — please don’t lose hope 🥲

Reactions: 2 users
Omg congratulations!!! 💓
got a phone call a couple of days ago. accepted off wait list for regular track & beyond excited. i will be attending tufts. good luck to those of you still out there — please don’t lose hope 🥲

I also received a call this week, accepted off the waitlist for regular track! I plan to attend tufts but this shows that there's still hope in WL movement. Stick it out till the very end!

Lisa Simpson Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Care
Reactions: 2 users