2021-2022 Virginia Commonwealth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm also wondering about matching merit scholarships if any knows?
I never got an answer. When I inquired with VCU it took over a week to even get a reply (which directed me to email another person) and by then I had withdrawn. It was disappointing. I hope you have a better experience!

I never got an answer. When I inquired with VCU it took over a week to even get a reply (which directed me to email another person) and by then I had withdrawn. It was disappointing. I hope you have a better experience!
Same, I emailed them and they kinda just said most scholarships had been given out, so I withdrew because they would be expensive AF for me without a lot of aid haha.

Same, I emailed them and they kinda just said most scholarships had been given out, so I withdrew because they would be expensive AF for me without a lot of aid haha.
Unfortunately VCU is a state school ya know? It’s more the private schools that have these resources

Unfortunately VCU is a state school ya know? It’s more the private schools that have these resources
One of my instate state schools offered me a 30k/year scholarship - had VCU matched the COA at my state school, I would have considered attending. The state school that I will be attending has even less money than VCU too hahaha

One of my instate state schools offered me a 30k/year scholarship - had VCU matched the COA at my state school, I would have considered attending. The state school that I will be attending has even less money than VCU too hahaha
I was looking to match a smaller public school’s offer too. I was left wondering ‘what if’ because I withdrew before I could get a solid answer (10 days after emailing) - Kinda relieved to hear they weren’t likely to be receptive anyways…

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone does anyone know when the cte deadline is?

Reactions: 1 user
just got off the WL today OOS! Have never been so excited and good luck to all those still waiting!

Reactions: 2 users
OOS applicant hoping ppl will commit to other schools VCU is my dream school and I'm praying GOD makes it the school I will attend. If you have multiple acceptances and know you're not going to VCU please withdraw from the program to help us.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
For LORs to VCU... their website reads, "Applicants should submit a minimum of three letters of recommendation (maximum of five). A letter packet is assembled and distributed by your school. It may or may not include a cover letter from your pre-health advisor or committee, but it does not include a committee evaluation. If the letter packet contains at least three individual letters, it will fulfill our requirements. However, if the letter packet includes fewer than three individual letters, you will need to submit additional individual letters to meet our minimum requirement of three letters."

This wording is really confusing me. Are they saying minimum 3, maximum 5, and they don't want a committee letter?

For LORs to VCU... their website reads, "Applicants should submit a minimum of three letters of recommendation (maximum of five). A letter packet is assembled and distributed by your school. It may or may not include a cover letter from your pre-health advisor or committee, but it does not include a committee evaluation. If the letter packet contains at least three individual letters, it will fulfill our requirements. However, if the letter packet includes fewer than three individual letters, you will need to submit additional individual letters to meet our minimum requirement of three letters."

This wording is really confusing me. Are they saying minimum 3, maximum 5, and they don't want a committee letter?
Wrong thread brotha

day has arrived, all the best to incoming class: