2021 Application Cycle - VA Health Professional Scholarship Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
*Update: My application status changed from "Application Packet Selection Ready" to "Offer Pending" with an email stating "Your application has been scored by the Selection Committee for your specific occupation and has met all the requirements for selection. Before moving forward, the selection has to be certified by the Selection Committee Chairmen which could take 7-10 days. Once the Selection Committee Chairmen signs of on your tentative selection, you will receive additional requirements through AMS, and the VA Security Office will contact you with requirements to complete a background investigation."

Does this look like I was accepted, or it is moving forward for a possible selection?

Thanks in advance!
You got accepted -

Now, its a formality to get the background check (fingerprints at a nearby facility, possibly filling out an e-QIP/Background Investigation online, etc). So long as you didn't omit or incorrectly put information in the packet, I'd just sit back and wait for further instruction.

Congrats!

Members don't see this ad.

*Update: My application status changed from "Application Packet Selection Ready" to "Offer Pending" with an email stating "Your application has been scored by the Selection Committee for your specific occupation and has met all the requirements for selection. Before moving forward, the selection has to be certified by the Selection Committee Chairmen which could take 7-10 days. Once the Selection Committee Chairmen signs of on your tentative selection, you will receive additional requirements through AMS, and the VA Security Office will contact you with requirements to complete a background investigation."

Does this look like I was accepted, or it is moving forward for a possible selection?

Thanks in advance!
Hi Sara, congratulations on being accepted into the HPSP. Just have a quick question if you do not mind, today I noticed that my status changed to "Application Packet Selection Ready", how long after did it take for you to see "Offer Pending" from "Application Packet Selection Ready"? Look forward to hearing back.

Thanks in advance!
Hi sara, I was wondering how long it took you to get from "Application Packet Selection Ready" to "Offer Pending" or receive an email with the final result. I've been waiting for over a month and haven't received any emails, but checked va-ams yesterday to find the status changed.

Looking forward to your reply. Many thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Sara, congratulations on being accepted into the HPSP. Just have a quick question if you do not mind, today I noticed that my status changed to "Application Packet Selection Ready", how long after did it take for you to see "Offer Pending" from "Application Packet Selection Ready"? Look forward to hearing back.
As a HPSP24 applicant, I asked the same question as you when I saw Sara's reply. Mark, have you received any subsequent replies?