2022-2023 Alabama

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have a good friend who interviewed here early Oct. I hope that they called her to give her the A :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Got accepted today!
Interview date: 9/15
In-State, ORM, 507 MCAT

Reactions: 9 users
Congrats! When did you interview?
October 13th. According to the last tweet from the adcom, they have made decisions for Aug-September + MOST of 10/13. There are likely some people from that date that they didn't get to yet

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the A! I’m sorry, I missed this while I was on the call, but when can we expect to get the email?

Reactions: 3 users
Just got an A in my email!! Interviewed 9/22, no phone call but happy to be in!!

Reactions: 4 users
II on 10/12, was complete 8/25 (IS, LM 67, PREview 7)
My interview is this month, any general tips or advice?

II on 10/12, was complete 8/25 (IS, LM 67, PREview 7)
My interview is this month, any general tips or advice?
Everyone is really friendly! Take advantage of the meet and greet/info session for sure to calm your nerves some and be prepared for a very hectic MMI series. It was my first interview and it wasn't near as scary as I was expecting but be ready to be exhausted after those MMIs. The individual interview I had was super conversational and my interviewer was super sweet. Good luck!

Everyone is really friendly! Take advantage of the meet and greet/info session for sure to calm your nerves some and be prepared for a very hectic MMI series. It was my first interview and it wasn't near as scary as I was expecting but be ready to be exhausted after those MMIs. The individual interview I had was super conversational and my interviewer was super sweet. Good luck!
Thank you so much!!:)

Has anyone who has applied primary care track as a regular decision applicant recieved an interview invite or interviewed this cycle?

Just found this thread. Got my A on October 28. Interviewed on Oct. 13. Oos, nontrad, 508 mcat. Completed July 21. II was Sep. 10. I'm trying to find a current student or someone who knows how the curriculum is structured because I've been accepted to a few school so far and have to make a choice by next month. Also what is LM? Thank you! 😊

Hey guys, I've drafted an update letter to UAB but I can't find any confirmation online that they accept them. Can someone let me know if UAB takes update letters?

my fellow oct 13th interviewers who have yet to hear, getting nervous for Thursday yet?

On Twitter just now

Attachments

• 92E395BA-69A2-4663-B587-42F1BE3286CA.jpeg
    92E395BA-69A2-4663-B587-42F1BE3286CA.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 137
I got the A earlier at work!! I was apart of the Oct 13th squad so I was super nervous but so so glad! OOS but strong ties to Alabama, LM 65.

Reactions: 4 users
I got the A around 5pm earlier today! If anyone wants to make an early connection, feel free to message me!

I interviewed in September and haven't heard anything, positive or negative. Does anyone have some insight as to why?

Reactions: 1 users
I just got the call!! IS, second time applying, 516 MCAT, interviewed 10/20! This is the best day ☀️

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
I interviewed in September and haven't heard anything, positive or negative. Does anyone have some insight as to why?
form last years thread, it seems like there are a select number of people that they don't decide on right away. Seems like some people who interviewed in Sept/Oct ended up getting accepted or rejected later on... like Jan/Feb. I am in the same boat as you!

Reactions: 1 users
Im dying - still no call, still on hold, sent post thank you emails to interviewers, the admissions office and emphasized my focus on USA

form last years thread, it seems like there are a select number of people that they don't decide on right away. Seems like some people who interviewed in Sept/Oct ended up getting accepted or rejected later on... like Jan/Feb. I am in the same boat as you!
Good luck - I need to quit looking at my inbox.

Congratulations! Did you get any email status follow-up after interview?
I haven't gotten an acceptance or rejection yet. The last communication was directly after the interview day, and I sent thank you notes to my interviewer.

I haven't gotten an acceptance or rejection yet. The last communication was directly after the interview day, and I sent thank you notes to my interviewer.
ditto. Sent an update letter as well since I started a new position.