2022-2023 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
has anybody that was complete in august heard anything back?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
anyone with an IA got an interview invite without getting asked to provide more info about IA following secondary completion?

Anyone else complete in early July still in silence?

Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if admissions are a little more lenient the earlier you have an interview? Firstly, I think almost everyone that applied to the Maine program got their invite on the same day (tell me if I am wrong but I think everyone got their invite at some point in early September) so I am not sure if there are fewer applicants this year or this is just how they do things now. That's why all qualities of applicants are probably in the early and late interviews. Do you think there is still the advantage to doing the earlier interview or does it not really matter? I am also a reapplicant so I am not sure if the admissions committee doesn't like that.

Does anyone know if admissions are a little more lenient the earlier you have an interview? Firstly, I think almost everyone that applied to the Maine program got their invite on the same day (tell me if I am wrong but I think everyone got their invite at some point in early September) so I am not sure if there are fewer applicants this year or this is just how they do things now. That's why all qualities of applicants are probably in the early and late interviews. Do you think there is still the advantage to doing the earlier interview or does it not really matter? I am also a reapplicant so I am not sure if the admissions committee doesn't like that.

I got an II for the Maine track on 10/05, and that’s all I know about that.

Reactions: 1 users
Any A yet? I thought the results were supposed to come out within the first two weeks of the month.

Any A from 10/19 interview yet?

I don't think anyone's gonna get accepted to any school before the 15th, most likely the 17th as the 15th is on Saturday

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think anyone's gonna get accepted to any school before the 15th, most likely the 17th as the 15th is on Saturday

A few schools, I forget which, did throw caution to the wind and start accepting people earlier this week!

It’s only a guideline, not a requirement!

A few schools, I forget which, did throw caution to the wind and start accepting people earlier this week!

Oh wow ok nvm then! Thought it was a rule but I guess not, thanks for letting me know :)

Reactions: 3 users

A diff I school I interviewed at said it was a rule during a q&a

Yup, it’s one of those AMCAS traffic rules! I wouldn’t complain if any schools sent me early As tho lol

That’s so interesting I know for example UC Davis just accepted people earlier today

We think Maine track is also hearing back this week?
I can't remember 100% for certain but I think they said on interview day that we would. Last year people reported Maine As (email and call) shortly after AMCAS allowed it.

same lol. I don't expect to be getting a call but at the same time it would be nice

Just got called as well. Interviewed 9/28. Looks like they're going in chronological order with the calls so best of luck y'all.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I got the call. Interviewed on 9/26 for Boston track!

• Love
If we don't get an acceptance call we're still supposed to hear something, right? Like if we have been deferred to the waitlist or rejected? The Tufts website says this:

Interviewed applicants are reviewed by our Admissions Committee on a monthly basis and will receive notification of the Committee's decision within the first two weeks of the following month.

The applicant will receive one of the following responses: Offer of Admission, Notification of Rejection or Notification of a Deferred Decision. Notification will be sent via email and US post.

So should I still be expecting an email today?

if you don't hear something today or tomorrow, you might get a deferred email at the end of the week

also I though acceptances usually come out alphabetically but I am not sure.

and Boston vs Maine pls?
You know I thought about, there is a good chance that because Maine is separate from the Boston track, they are on their own timeline for when they will address people. So maybe we will hear later on since Boston had a more significant interview month than they maine program (I think there were only two interviews in september both being the last few days of the month

You know I thought about, there is a good chance that because Maine is separate from the Boston track, they are on their own timeline for when they will address people. So maybe we will hear later on since Boston had a more significant interview month than they maine program (I think there were only two interviews in september both being the last few days of the month
You're definitely right, but nothing will stop my neuroticism this week!!

Has anyone received an email yet? I blacked out during the call and need the visual confirmation lol

• Haha
You're definitely right, but nothing will stop my neuroticism this week!!
Trust me I'm right here with you. However, given your LM I would be surprised if you were not accepted especially for the Maine program. So lets just wait and see

• Care