2023-2024 Judicial Hellholes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

southerndoc

life is good
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sad that my state is among those considered a judicial hellhole.

Members don't see this ad.

Georgia has never been a particularly incredible state, and I say that as someone who also grew up in the Southeast.

I will say that Texas has worse drivers though, amazingly.

Some of those “nuclear verdicts” are laughable.

Sad that my state is among those considered a judicial hellhole.

It's sad that in 2023, any state is any kind of hellhole, if you think about it. I wonder if attorney's have a similar article listing the same states, but with the headline, "States to move to, to sue, sue"?

Members don't see this ad :)
It's sad that in 2023, any state is any kind of hellhole, if you think about it. I wonder if attorney's have a similar article listing the same states, but with the headline, "States to move to, to sue, sue"?
Well from the link in the OP the answer to your question appears to be “Yes, and it’s Pennsylvania.”

Well from the link in the OP the answer to your question appears to be “Yes, and it’s Pennsylvania.”

PA boy that moved to FL.
Yeah, especially the Philadelphia area.
It's baaaad.

Remarkably, things improve west of State College (PSU area). This is generally felt to be a reflection of the moral character of the region... distinctly different from eastern PA.

Reactions: 1 users
Louisiana doesn't surprise me in the least bit. The ambulance chasers are constantly trying to outdo each other with the largest, most obnoxious buildings on I-10 in Baton Rouge and infect the same area with their billboards

PA boy that moved to FL.
Yeah, especially the Philadelphia area.
It's baaaad.

Remarkably, things improve west of State College (PSU area). This is generally felt to be a reflection of the moral character of the region... distinctly different from eastern PA.

Was sued in Philadelphia.

Thankfully dropped

Was sued in Philadelphia.

Thankfully dropped

West PA born n raised.

BestBuddy was looking at different jobs the other day. Had out an old "road atlas" like the ones we used to all have in the car. Map of PA is on page 80 and 81.

He says: "I will take no job located on page 81. No. Nope."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users