2023-2024 Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II oos complete 8/3

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For those that got II does it also show u guys to pick Wednesday as a date but it doesn’t have time

Just got an email telling me that my file was complete and my "file is being forwarded to a member of our Admissions Committee who will decide if you are invited for a virtual interview." even though my secondary was submitted on 7/8

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an email telling me that my file was complete and my "file is being forwarded to a member of our Admissions Committee who will decide if you are invited for a virtual interview." even though my secondary was submitted on 7/8

+1

Members don't see this ad :)
First A!! I’m going to be a doctor 🥹

Reactions: 7 users
Does anyone know if they are strict about the biochem prerequisite? I have not taken the class and I am not sure of taking it since Marian is the only school on my list asking for it.

Does anyone know if they are strict about the biochem prerequisite? I have not taken the class and I am not sure of taking it since Marian is the only school on my list asking for it.
Yep. Can confirm they make no exceptions. I asked them directly

OOS II received this morning completed 08/18

Reactions: 1 users
does anyone see a place on the portal to withdraw the application? I'd rather just withdraw it then have it sit incomplete, but I'm not sure how to do so.

Just got the complete email after getting the received email 7/13. Was marked as complete on the portal 7/10 so weird to get this email

Does anyone know the timeline of when they will send the zoom links for interviews? Do they send it in an email like the day before or something?

Does anyone know the timeline of when they will send the zoom links for interviews? Do they send it in an email like the day before or something?

My interview was on a Monday and they sent the interview link the Friday before

has anyone gotten that under review email after submitting in later august??

Quick question I interview in a couple days and haven't gotten a zoom link yet. Should i Reach out?

Just curious, but where/when did u get this info?
Edit: but do u know why it’s Friday because they said they normally released decisions on wednesdays?

They said it at the end of the interview 1-3 weeks

Reactions: 1 user
Got an email last week saying I was top of their list to review for this week. so. I'm thinking they may be a little behind