2023-2024 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chilly_md

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
2023-2024 Morehouse Secondary Prompts

**Note: These seem like they were meant to be really short**

1. Briefly explain the reasons for your selections in the Perceptions of Your Medical Career Section.
  2. Type a brief statement setting forth the key motivational factors in your decision to apply to Morehouse School of Medicine and any information about yourself you feel would be of interest to the Committee of Admissions in the consideration of your application.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone, I’m a rising M2! Feel free to message me on here with any questions. Good luck!

Reactions: 5 users
Hello! Question: For the second prompt, should we avoid mentioning the other specialty we're interested in, or does it not matter?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! Question: For the second prompt, should we avoid mentioning the other specialty we're interested in, or does it not matter?
did you get your secondary or are you pre-writing? I was under the impression they'll take 3-4 weeks to send out supplmentals

Anyone know if a 500 mcat is decent enough to atleast get an interview here?

OOS Secondary received!! Verified 6/23

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Shortest secondaries ever imo

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
  1. Briefly explain the reasons for your selections in the Perceptions of Your Medical Career Section.
  2. Type a brief statement setting forth the key motivational factors in your decision to apply to Morehouse School of Medicine and any information about yourself you feel would be of interest to the Committee of Admissions in the consideration of your application.

Reactions: 3 users
Thank you!

@chilly_md What are the selections you can choose from for #1?

Last edited:
+1 II OOS!! Does anyone know if it is open file or closed for the one-on-one interviews?

• Love
@chilly_md What are the selections you can choose from for #1?
"This prompt is based on your answer to this question: Identify the one type of medical career listed below to which you may wish to devote the majority of your professional efforts: Primary Care, Other Specialty Care, Research/Teaching, Undecided"

I know they require three letters, however, I assigned four but the fourth has not yet submitted their letter. Could this cause a delay even though three letters have already been sent?

For those that submitted their secondary, did you ever receive an email that it was complete? I still haven't gotten that email, and I submitted it the second day it opened.