2023-2024 Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interviewed 12/12 and I recall they said 6 weeks but possible 1-2 week delay d/t holidays.
Same, hoping decisions come out this week

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know when more decisions might come out? Interview 12/4 and still waiting.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Upcoming interview next week, do the people who interviewed have any tips?!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
A off of alternate list today! Interviewed 11/6, Alt list notification 12/1. LM 74

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Congrats everyone!!! I interviewed 12/11 and haven’t heard anything so I’m assuming I’ll hear in the next week or two?

OOS II for 1/30!! Crazy, that was the LAST spot left to interview? I'm sure they're wrapping up soon then

Has anyone received info about a second look or accepted students day? I think they said they'd provide more info in mid-January but I haven't heard anything yet

Is the "Campus Look Day" that SLU just emailed accepted students their version of an official second look day? I'd have to fly out for it so I just want to make sure there wont be something more official or in depth for accepted students later on, in which case I'd rather go to that

For those of you who were accepted, did you guys send a thank you note to your interviewer via the portal?

For those of you who were accepted, did you guys send a thank you note to your interviewer via the portal?
Yeah I uploaded mine to my portal for the faculty interviewer and emailed my student interviewer a thank you because she gave us her email during the student interview

I sent both directly to my faculty interviewer and student interviewer since they gave me their emails. Didn't upload anything to portal

Yeah I uploaded mine to my portal for the faculty interviewer and emailed my student interviewer a thank you because she gave us her email during the student interview

I haven’t gotten a decision yet but I also uploaded the faculty one to the portal, since they said to do that at the end of the group session, and emailed the student

Have read that one usually needs to apply for scholarships and that they are due end of January. I have my interview soon and was wondering if it is still possible to apply or can we only apply when and if we are accepted?