2023-2024 Toledo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I THINK, not sure about it but, the people who are getting the delayed message will prolly end up on the waitlist, the ones' who didn't get any delayed messages are done (sadly me). But who knows. I haven't received any email from them.
This is not true, many individuals I know have gotten the delayed message and have gotten acceptances. They still havent sent out more than half of their acceptances I believe.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Have any other MedStart folks heard anything? I saw the one person that posted before Christmas, but I haven't had so much as an email. I would assume, given the timeline they laid out of having decisions by March, that this means I didn't get an interview, but I haven't heard back in any form and my portal also hasn't changed.

Have any other MedStart folks heard anything? I saw the one person that posted before Christmas, but I haven't had so much as an email. I would assume, given the timeline they laid out of having decisions by March, that this means I didn't get an interview, but I haven't heard back in any form and my portal also hasn't changed.
I saw the writing on the wall this morning apparently haha. Just got my pre-II rejection. A little surprised but I suppose just more disappointed. I'm IS with fairly strong stats above the accepted averages, all my pre-reqs done already, and a lot of extracurriculars. But this is just the name of the game yaknow. Best of luck to everyone else, hang in there.

Members don't see this ad :)
I saw the writing on the wall this morning apparently haha. Just got my pre-II rejection. A little surprised but I suppose just more disappointed. I'm IS with fairly strong stats above the accepted averages, all my pre-reqs done already, and a lot of extracurriculars. But this is just the name of the game yaknow. Best of luck to everyone else, hang in there.
Yea I'm IS and have fairly high stats compared to the school too. Only Ohio school I haven't gotten an II at, expecting a R

It's been really quiet this month:unsure:....Wondering when the next wave of decisions is going to come out.

Members don't see this ad :)
For OOS, Should we be looking out for a rejection email, or will it be sent later in march??? any info would be appreciated.
Interview 10/31 but radio silence since.....

Toledo interviews until very late into the cycle right? Need some hope as IS applicant.

Toledo interviews until very late into the cycle right? Need some hope as IS applicant.
Based on the previous years' threads, yes! They interview pretty late into the cycle. Maybe @Conics98 can confirm.

Based on the previous years' threads, yes! They interview pretty late into the cycle. Maybe @Conics98 can confirm.
Can confirm! A friend of mine got her II in April and accepted a week later, it'll start to pick up

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
OOS Alternate list yesterday afternoon

• Care
OOS alternate list just now. 11/22 interview

• Care
has there not been any interviews sent since nov 30?

I have my interview for the medstart program tuesday morning. Anyone got any tips?

For admitted peeps ik they make the facebook group later in the spring but if someone wants to make a groupme or smth so we can get to know each other earlier that would be great.

• Love
has anyone tried applying for scholarships here? i logged into the scholarship site like it said in the scholarship email i got but there aren’t any COMLS MD scholarships showing up as my “tasks,” only general ones like university college and office of student financial aid

Any November/December interviewees still waiting to hear back?

I interviewed in December and still waiting to hear back. They told me to expect a decision around end of February

I interviewed in December and still waiting to hear back. They told me to expect a decision around end of February
Did they mention a specific date in mind, or were they pretty general about it and said by the end of February?

I interviewed in late November, and I believe they said we would hear back in late January or early February.

I interviewed in late November, and I believe they said we would hear back in late January or early February.
I interviewed December 6, and was told 8-10 weeks and/or by mid-February. Really hoping it comes out soon cuz my anxiety really do be anxiety-ing these days.

Hi, my name is John. I am a freshman at Ohio State. I saw that you applied to the MedStart Toledo program and that you didn’t get accepted. I was just wondering what was your stats like gpa sat score extra curriculums letters of recommendation and activities. Please let me know.

Received an IS II. I was wondering if anyone would have any insight into scholarship likelihood this late in the cycle? I'm not sure if it's worth attending the II as I already have an A from another higher ranked IS school and would only consider toledo if scholarship was provided

• Love
Just got an II today, but the only available date is 3/21. Do they usually have limited dates? Or do they open up more dates each week?

• Love
Just got an II today, but the only available date is 3/21. Do they usually have limited dates? Or do they open up more dates each week?
From what I know about Toledo’s IIs, I would take whatever is offered because they typically only open up options that are later than what is available.