2023-2024 Waitlist Manifestations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Manifesting getting off my dream, IS school WL.
Sending good vibes for everyone

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
How many of the schools y’all are WLed at have had 0 movement?

2/2 for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
manifesting WL movement at my top choice school - even if it's not an A for me, I just want to know at this point

tumblr_fa235199edb8379bef8c057c07e29b72_c0ede5d0_540.gif

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Odds are not in my favour, but manifesting an A from Stanford!! 🙏 Sending good vibes to everyone!

• Love
Odds are not in my favour, but manifesting an A from Stanford!! 🙏 Sending good vibes to everyone!
If you made it to their waitlist- I would argue the odds are in your favor. They like you already. Manifesting good things for you in these next few weeks future doctor!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hopping on the train to say that I’m manifesting an A from one of my 4 WL 🙏🏽

Reactions: 6 users
Manifesting an A off of one of the waitlists I'm on.🙏 After nearly 10 months of waiting, I'm super tired fam.

• Care
Are WLs moving slower this year? I know it’s stupid to expect anything, but I’m on four waitlists at four schools with decent to good waitlist movement. I was hoping to hear something back by now

• Care
Are WLs moving slower this year? I know it’s stupid to expect anything, but I’m on four waitlists at four schools with decent to good waitlist movement. I was hoping to hear something back by now

They're definitely moving slower this year. Of the ones I'm on, by this point in the cycle in previous years, over 15 people had reported As off the waitlist. This year it's only been a handful. Not every school extended the PTE deadline, but it seems like the ones that did have caused a cascading effect that's slowed down WL movement for almost everyone.

Reactions: 11 users
Manifestations are working y'all, I got the acceptance call off the wailist earlier!!!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 28 users
Manifesting I get the call from one of my 3 WL before Friday. Literally any of them!!! All I need is 1

Reactions: 10 users
Manifesting an A to any four of my WLs

Welp time to start manifesting again

Also hopping on the manifestation train. 1II --> 1WL. I'm wishing the best of luck to all of y'all future doctors :biglove:

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
manifesting an A from my 2 WL spots. Ancestors pls bless us for AAPI month!

manifesting an A from 1/2 WLs, and manifesting for the rest of you fine individuals as well.

On 2 WL, including one for my top choice... so welp, why not?! I'm gonna also manifest an A from my top choice!

Manifesting an A this week!!! Hopefully, all you lovely people get off the WL as well 💪

Manifesting again my acceptances from Wayne or Creighton this Thursday! 🙏
Manifesting has worked! Got an A to Creighton today from their WL after being on the list since October! FIRST A!!

• Love
Reactions: 31 users
^^ no literally, need whatever magic yall are cooking with

it's important to savor these moments of anticipation and not look at them negatively. they'll only make our eventual acceptances even more eventful and cherished than those who may have received a straight acceptance to their top choice or even to a single school

Reactions: 15 users
Manifesting an A from 1/2 WL!!! 🙏 Trying not to lose hope

Reactions: 4 users
still haven’t heard anything but keeping hope alive!! manifesting an A from one of my top choices 🙏🙏

Manifesting an A from my 1WL 🙏✨ and hoping everyone else will get off the WL too! 🙂

MANIFESTING Manifesting manifesting m a n i f e s t i n g

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Manifesting an A from my top choice today... I can feel it.

It only takes one everyone!!! Hang in there! Manifesting lots of acceptances today!

Manifesting an A from 1 of the 3 WLs I’m on ! One of them is my top choice

Reactions: 4 users