Official Waitlist Manifestation Thread 2023!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get in today please :oops:šŸ¤ŒšŸ¤Œ

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
This week. It has to be this week.

Manifesting that I will get an acceptance call to my only MD waitlist this week, preferably earlier in the week!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am receiving an acceptance from my top choice WL this week.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Another week :) manifesting an acceptance to my top choice WL!!! šŸ™

• Love
Your random weekly pic for good luck!

1686620137181.png

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 15 users
Tiny bit of hope left in me but still trying to keep faith. Manifesting an A for all of us this week!!

• Love
Life got real ****ty real fast, could really use some good news. Manifesting that I will be accepted off the waitlist at my top school!!

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Manifesting that we all get off the waitlists for our dream schools real soon!!!

• Love
Get in today please :oops:šŸ¤ŒšŸ¤Œ
Hey y'all -- I know this is late, but I got off the WL Monday!!

As a person waiting for nearly 6 months, stay in there!!! :)

Love this thread and will keep hoping for all of you!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 18 users
We will get off the waitlists for our dream schools!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Just heard a couple of spots opened up at my waitlist school. Manifesting that I will fill one of the spots! Fingers crossed!!

• Love
  • Care
IM GETTING INTO MY TOP WL SCHOOL TODAY BEFORE CTE TMRW!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Come on (my top waitlist school) itā€™s not funny anymore. Just let me in and we can live happily ever after

• Love
Manifesting that we all get into our dream schools!

• Care
  • Love
I have a CTE coming up in a week too, but I really hope a WL works out for me and everyone here šŸ¤ž good luck to everyone still waiting, we're all more than capable of being great physicians if we're willing to wait it out this long!!

• Love
  • Care
WL schoolā€™s CTE date is today. Manifesting a hail mary situation for myself that I am going to get an acceptance still!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
How are we all feeling? I also had a quick question. The school I am waitlisted at had their CTE deadline today. Is it safe to assume that I should be moving on (I already submitted my reapp and everything so Iā€™m prepared)

• Care
i have 10 days to get off of the waitlist to my top choice and only waitlist. PLEASE šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Did everyone stop manifesting šŸ„ŗ?
CTE tomorrow for me šŸ˜„ Iā€™m about to hop off the roller coaster but i have seen people still getting off WLā€™s in the school specific threads, never give up hope

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Manifesting that I will get off the WL for my top choice school this week!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Manifesting an acceptance off the WL for all of us this week!

• Love
Manifesting that I will get an A. My waitlist schoolā€™s CTE is today and someone else has received and rejected an A today. Manifesting that the spot will go to me. I have been waiting so long, preparing for the worst, but it will happen today.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Hopping back on the manifestation train bc itā€™s been a while lol I will get into my top choice WL before school starts šŸ˜©

• Love
I am getting off the waitlist at my top choice this week.

• Love
Goodbye yā€™all. Good luck to those reapplying

ā˜¹ļø

Animated GIF

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Hope you all the best, but for those who have applied 3 cycles and are here manifesting, GOD MAY HAVE OTHER PLANS FOR YOU.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I wish everyone on this forum the best of luck. You ever want to chat, PM me. I can provide encouragement :)

• Care
Reactions: 1 user