21C purchased by GenesisCare

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ionized

Out in practice and loving it
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just FYI in case anyone missed it.

As a 21c rad onc, we're actually looking forward to this somewhat. There's some buzz about it in some of the centers.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Wow. I can't believe they found a buyer. Makes sense that it's a company that doesn't understand their market position (or lack thereof) in the US....

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess the real business question would be the value of liabilities that come with the purchase.

This is some wild and crazy stuff. My totally naive almost completely uninformed opinion is that Australia’s rad onc is more American like (on many levels... business... clinical...) than maybe any other country.

Definitely trying to shake off their reputation.

Lol daisy chaining 21C along. If there was every a company that had a shady rep over the years. My god

Just got a "cold" email from a current 21C physician looking for a job, sounds like the Aussies are in downsizing mode, even at the physician level

Makes sense. They have a lot of extra baggage to dump still

Just got a "cold" email from a current 21C physician looking for a job, sounds like the Aussies are in downsizing mode, even at the physician level

I reckon they had so many jobs posted, multiple people i know never heard back. Nobody seemed to know the deal

Reactions: 1 user
Looks like a GC Naples doc went missing under shady circumstances

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Looks like a GC Naples doc went missing under shady circumstances

Poor guy. Hope for the best. Wife filed for divorce and he goes missing on same day. Always shady.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Concerning how Genesis care still makes it a point to advertise.

Reactions: 2 users
Florida man (or woman) strikes again. Thoughts and prayers for his family.

In this crazy world I do enjoy that you can at least always count on Florida to be Florida

florida GIF

• Haha