21c ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This should tell you everything you need to know about joining GenesisCare.

Grandpa will handle all the billing then throw you under the bus during their semiannual fraud investigations.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
This should tell you everything you need to know about joining GenesisCare.

Grandpa will handle all the billing then throw you under the bus during their semiannual fraud investigations.
Honestly, this feels like it shouldn't be legal. How can the Executive Director of RadOnc for the ABR also be the Senior VP for a major corporate RadOnc operation?

Beyond the fact that there should be too much work in each of those positions for a single person to hold both offices simultaneously, this feels like some sort of gross conflict of interest.

I mean, I get that they're private entities, but considering the ABR is in charge of the "board certification" for us, and "board certification" can start to travel into legal roads regarding practicing medicine in America, this feels like if Jimmy Carter hadn't divested himself of his peanut farms.

But what do I know, I don't have Fellowship Training™ in Corporate Radiation Oncology™.

Reactions: 7 users
Honestly, this feels like it shouldn't be legal. How can the Executive Director of RadOnc for the ABR also be the Senior VP for a major corporate RadOnc operation?

Beyond the fact that there should be too much work in each of those positions for a single person to hold both offices simultaneously, this feels like some sort of gross conflict of interest.

I mean, I get that they're private entities, but considering the ABR is in charge of the "board certification" for us, and "board certification" can start to travel into legal roads regarding practicing medicine in America, this feels like if Jimmy Carter hadn't divested himself of his peanut farms.

But what do I know, I don't have Fellowship Training™ in Corporate Radiation Oncology™.
Well you'll just have to take the time to do the research like Michael Steinberg did...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Scrolled through the doc roster. Real sausage party.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Scrolled through the doc roster. Real sausage party.

I was trying to verify this but you can't search by specialty. What a trash website.

I saw a few women on there, not sure about that comment.

I think many have asked that question privately or publicly for some time and have gotten the same ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ for quite a bit so.....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: 1 users