a good time to start studying for Aug 20th? i think i might!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doc.Holliday

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
due to an intense lack of motivation, Ive put off studying thus far. at the start of the summer i had a detailed schedule of my summer studies, but well, it just didnt work out. at the start i took the kaplan diagnostic and got a 32 (10p,10b,12v). That was right in the upper range for what i was hoping id get after a summer of studying. well i didnt believe it, so i took a full length a few days later and got the same exact score, 32 (8p,12b,12v). then i got really caught up in my research, and havent done anything more than review biology, one of my stronger areas.

so now with but a few weeks left im sitting here beating myself in the head for procrastinating. physical sciences is my obvious weak area, by far, 7-10 seems to be the norm where on subsequent testings on verbal and bio ive ranged from 10-14. SO, should i devote a much much greater percentage of my time to physics and gen chem, or all of it? should i not worry about making sure i get those good bio and verbal scores?

Members don't see this ad.

Doc.Holliday said:
due to an intense lack of motivation, Ive put off studying thus far. at the start of the summer i had a detailed schedule of my summer studies, but well, it just didnt work out. at the start i took the kaplan diagnostic and got a 32 (10p,10b,12v). That was right in the upper range for what i was hoping id get after a summer of studying. well i didnt believe it, so i took a full length a few days later and got the same exact score, 32 (8p,12b,12v). then i got really caught up in my research, and havent done anything more than review biology, one of my stronger areas.

so now with but a few weeks left im sitting here beating myself in the head for procrastinating. physical sciences is my obvious weak area, by far, 7-10 seems to be the norm where on subsequent testings on verbal and bio ive ranged from 10-14. SO, should i devote a much much greater percentage of my time to physics and gen chem, or all of it? should i not worry about making sure i get those good bio and verbal scores?

i wouldn't advise completely ignoring bio and verbal, but definitely focus on physics. if you study hardcore from now on, i don't see a problem if you just want above a 30.

Hey, I just wanted to say that I'm in the same boat as you. I pretty much procrastinated away my summer as well. I would like to think that there is some hope for us!