A list of MCAT topics (pdf file)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prettyslick

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't find the pdf file that has list of all MCAT topics. I found one on somewhere but it does not have O-Chem topics. Does anyone has link to the pdf which has list of ALL MCAT topics being tested. Thanks :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
In case you are taking a prep course or are considering:

You have the option of walking away from the prep company and studying intensely on your own. If you want to keep that test date, I would suggest beginning now. If you can get a refund, great! I mentioned before in my other posts of a 14 or so dollar book called Columbia Review that is a comprehensive book I have been using. It follows the systematic way of AMCAS Interpretive Manual 2005. Includes details on each section with diagrams and all you need to know. Saving that money for purchasing all CBT is a wise move. While studying you can purchase extra CBTs from Gold Standard on Ebay for around 50 dollars (10 CBTs) which I also use.

You know your schedule and motivation better than anyone here. There is nothing special about a prep course. You can go deeply intense on your own, by putting in time into that book (1996) I mentioned above. I purchased mine on half.com. Some students have found that they can go faster than waiting for a classroom to begin.

From previous post

"I found this site and it has helped me. On the top of page you can click forum to see more topics explained.

http://www.mcat-prep.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

I read the explanations someone has posted, it helps sum up my studying. They also encourage others to post their explanations. I found it very helpful, so I wanted you to know about it, too."

Best regards.