A little class advisement!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kboykb

Floetic Artistry
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I've made the big M.D. decision. I majored in 3D Animation through college, so I basically took none of my prerequisites (except for english).

All the deadlines for universities have passed, so I won't be able to start at Ga State / Tech until Spring. I don't want to wait that long, and I don't want to take all of my prerequisites at a community college, it may raise some flags..

Out of Biology 1,2 .. Chem 1,2 .. Org Chem 1,2 .. Physics 1,2 .. and Cal 1,2

Which of these should I take at a technical college until the Spring? I only want 2 classes per semester so summer and fall at the community college before I transfer.

Members don't see this ad.

So, I've made the big M.D. decision. I majored in 3D Animation through college, so I basically took none of my prerequisites (except for english).

All the deadlines for universities have passed, so I won't be able to start at Ga State / Tech until Spring. I don't want to wait that long, and I don't want to take all of my prerequisites at a community college, it may raise some flags..

Out of Biology 1,2 .. Chem 1,2 .. Org Chem 1,2 .. Physics 1,2 .. and Cal 1,2

Which of these should I take at a technical college until the Spring? I only want 2 classes per semester so summer and fall at the community college before I transfer.

Calc and genchem, imho.