A "Pick Me Up" for the stressed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheZaLord

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
"it doesn't even taste good! It's just plastic" uuhh don't knock it till you try it, lady

Reactions: 1 user
My favorite is, "It's the end of September, you're supposed to be asleep!"

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
That was actually one of the funniest videos I've seen in a while.

Reactions: 2 users
We destroy their natural habitat ruthlessly 365 days a year.
Lady should get a sense of perspective. A chewed kayak won't end her.

Perspective? But that would make sense.

I like how she told the bear to go back or she would pepper spray it, but then once it started eating her kayak, she was like actually, come here!

I like how she told the bear to go back or she would pepper spray it, but then once it started eating her kayak, she was like actually, come here!

Right! More worried about her kayak being eaten than being eaten herself.
#priorities

Hahahaha this is too funny. But the article makes it sound like she was actually stranded without the kayak, I'd be pissed too I guess lol.

Shrieking like a banshee doesn't seem to be the way to get a bear to do what you want.

He seemed more intent on fu*king it up the more she yelled. :laugh:

Last edited:
You gotta watch this one... I couldn't stop laughing for 10 min.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
That radio thing reminds me!

I picked my younger sister up from highschool one day when we had some bad storms rolling in, like the Midwest does.

I had the radio on to listen for weather alerts because there had earlier been reports of funnels touching down the township over.

People were calling in to the station to reports various things. Two of which included:

A Man saying the wind was so ferocious his favorite fedora had been blown off his head. And, if anyone found it, could they call it in?

A woman saying she had let her cat out earlier for his evening ramble and she was worried he hadn't come back, and if anyone saw him, could the collect him and call it in?

A few callers later, a man says, "I just saw a cat in a fedora run past my house!"

My sister, dead serious looks at me and says, "Oh God! Do you think it's the same cat??"

Anytime, any day, any moment I need a good belly laugh:

Yeah, because not only do bears understand humans...they also can understand english.

Some one said pick me up??
stonerdays-memes-6.jpg

OO wait you weren't talking about this *walks out*

Ok I may just have gone off the deep end on this one but I can't stop laughing...especially at the end.

Fair warning...very weird and uncomfortable in ways I can't describe.

@TheZaLord - wat?!? lol I need a double take on Ross/bagpipes now :unsure:

wtf could not get through more than 20 sec of that... stop facilitating my procrastination

what the hell is that?

Man, I don't know what it is...I just couldn't stop...