Program-Specific Info / Q's A.T Still University (ATSU)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone been able to RSVP for orientation? It doesn't work when I try.
I was just able to! You need your ATSU email and to sign into the portal first and then when you click on the link on the RSVP on the New Orientation Website, it uses your portal login and has you create an account for ATSU Engage where you register. Kinda confusing so if you have questions, let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

I was just able to! You need your ATSU email and to sign into the portal first and then when you click on the link on the RSVP on the New Orientation Website, it uses your portal login and has you create an account for ATSU Engage where you register. Kinda confusing so if you have questions, let me know!
thank you so much!

Is anyone conditionally accepted? I looked for my name in the directory but I'm not listed so I'm guessing I won't be yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone conditionally accepted? I looked for my name in the directory but I'm not listed so I'm guessing I won't be yet.
I also did not see my name in the directory either. I wouldn't sweat it!

thank you so much!
Of course! I saw that the welcome website mentioned joining the facebook group for our cohort. Have you been able to find that? I was looking but didn't see anything.

Of course! I saw that the welcome website mentioned joining the facebook group for our cohort. Have you been able to find that? I was looking but didn't see anything.
I saw that too! I haven't been able to find it

Members don't see this ad :)
I di

i did find one for masters/OTD but I’m not sure if it’s created by the university. Type in ATSU MSOT
I think I found it! It says ATSU MSOT 2022

I will be attending this coming fall!! So excited. I can answer any questions about the interview process you may have

Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Hi! Sorry I’m veering into a different direction with this conversation since I saw that you got accepted. May you please clarify what ATSU means by science GPA? Is it all the science courses taken in undergrad? Or just the science pre-requisites? And if it’s all the science courses taken in undergrad, then how did you determine which “science “courses counted towards the science GPA (I took a lot of soft sciences in addition to other courses I’m not sure would count or not (nutrition, epidemiology, human heredity, etc.) ? I’m sure I’ve met the requirements for the school but unsure about the science GPA. Your help is much appreciated!

Hi! Sorry I’m veering into a different direction with this conversation since I saw that you got accepted. May you please clarify what ATSU means by science GPA? Is it all the science courses taken in undergrad? Or just the science pre-requisites? And if it’s all the science courses taken in undergrad, then how did you determine which “science “courses counted towards the science GPA (I took a lot of soft sciences in addition to other courses I’m not sure would count or not (nutrition, epidemiology, human heredity, etc.) ? I’m sure I’ve met the requirements for the school but unsure about the science GPA. Your help is much appreciated!

Hey Helpingheart
So I wouldnt stress the science GPA or the GPA in general, as long as you meet the requirements. I had an interview there today and they made it very clear that they are more interested in a holistic applicant rather than someone with a strong GPA.

Also, I was so impressed with this school and really hope I am offered a spot!

Hey Helpingheart
So I wouldnt stress the science GPA or the GPA in general, as long as you meet the requirements. I had an interview there today and they made it very clear that they are more interested in a holistic applicant rather than someone with a strong GPA.

Also, I was so impressed with this school and really hope I am offered a spot!

Hi Clemebrulee! Thanks so much for responding, that definitely makes me feel better. I really hope you are offered a spot, good luck to you!!

I had my interview as well with ATSU last Friday morning (Jan 24th). Does anyone have an idea when decisions will be sent?

I had my interview as well with ATSU last Friday morning (Jan 24th). Does anyone have an idea when decisions will be sent?

The person who interviewed me said they were meeting today to go over the canidates. But didn't say when they would notify people. It seems the trend is two weeks...

Reactions: 1 users
The person who interviewed me said they were meeting today to go over the canidates. But didn't say when they would notify people. It seems the trend is two weeks...
Hi, I had my interview early December and heard back in exactly one week! Good luck to everyone who just interviewed :) Did you guys interview for OTD or masters program??

Hi, I had my interview early December and heard back in exactly one week! Good luck to everyone who just interviewed :) Did you guys interview for OTD or masters program??
Ouuuuu thats even better news!!! I interviewed for both because the OTD is now waitlisted and we were given the option to be considered for the MSOT.

Ouuuuu thats even better news!!! I interviewed for both because the OTD is now waitlisted and we were given the option to be considered for the MSOT.
Oh nice! I was just wondering because they told us that the OTD program was full already. But it doesn’t hurt to be waitlisted Maybe someone might not commit.

Wow, that was quick. I interviewed for the MSOT. Are you accepting their offer?

Oh nice! I was just wondering because they told us that the OTD program was full already. But it doesn’t hurt to be waitlisted Maybe someone might not commit.

My interviewer told me that one person already backed out of the OTD so I feel like the waitlist is very flexible. Either way, I'd be more than happy no matter the title so FINGERS CROSSED!

Hi! Does anyone here from the Jan 24th interview heard back already from ATSU?

I interviewed then and have not heard back yet either. Hopefully soon!

i hope you guys hear soon! Please let us know if you got in so I can include you guys on the Ot Facebook page. :)

The anticipation is killing me! Im refreshing my email every other min
Good vibes! I think they tell you around 4/5 CST. Well at least that’s what me and another person experienced! I’m not sure what time zone you are but that’s around the time we found out.

Omg congrats!!!!!
I interviewed on January 31 for the waitlist as well and have yet to hear back. Did they email you saying you were added onto the waitlist or just an email for an acceptance? I keep refreshing my email but have yet to hear back :(

So I technically interviewed for the OTD but since it was full I asked to be considered for the MSOT. I recieved an email saying Im on the OTD waitlist and that I would get another email for acceptance into the MSOT.

Then I got an email saying that I was accepted into the MSOT program. I interviewed on the 24th so, maybe they make decisions in sequential order... I wouldnt stress! Positive vibes!

Thank you so much! Yesterday I received an email that said they were impressed with my interview and I've been added onto the MSOT program waitlist. I'm really happy about it because I loved the faculty and the campus. I'm hoping to get accepted! Positive vibes!!

Yessss!!! Fingers crossed for you girl :)

Hello!

Has anyone else been accepted into the OTD or MSOT program??

Do they tell you where you are on the waitlist?
Unfortunately they do not. I plan on keeping in touch with Tami so that I can be be in the loop if there is any movement for the waitlist. Positive vibes!!!!

did anyone else who interviewed on February 7th got an acceptance ?

I'm still on the waitlist :( I've been in contact with Tami but the anticipation is killing me!!

Hi. I am also on the waitlist as well for the MSOT. Will you be able to pm me Tami's email? (I cannot find it on their website). It was Darien who notified me about my status but would like to get in touch with Tami as well.

Hi. I am also on the waitlist as well for the MSOT. Will you be able to pm me Tami's email? (I cannot find it on their website). It was Darien who notified me about my status but would like to get in touch with Tami as well.
Just messaged you!