AACPMAS Application advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigGamej4mes

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i hope you all are having a great holiday season. ive been a visitor on these forums for quite a while now and decided to sign up because i have a question regarding the application. My question is regarding MCAT scores. i took the MCAT and received a measly 485 (did not put enough time, im a dummy). Should i release this score on the application? or should i wait till i retake the MCAT and then put in the scores. I started my application, because i was told that i would be able to land a interview without MCAT score, and when i retake and hopefully score higher i can update the application.

I'm hesitant to put the 485 on the application, because i feel embarrassed.

what do you guys think??

sorry if i dont make sense;D english is my second language.

Members don't see this ad.

I’d take it again and try to get a scholarship. Some schools are strict with mcat and reject you straight out.

Reactions: 1 user
I’d take it again and try to get a scholarship. Some schools are strict with mcat and reject you straight out.

Ao do you recommend i submit my application without entering MCAT score and then just update my application when i retake it?

Reactions: 1 user