Aacpmas lor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

binh

Podiatry Student
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, I'm just curious as to how many LORs we need. i was thinking 2 science and 1 pod but i just want to make sure. also, is there a LOR matching form that we print out to give to them? or do we just give them stamped and addressed envelopes and hope the schools can figure it out for themselves? i've looked everywhere on the AACPMAS site and on SDN, but can't seem to find the answers to my problems.

thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys, I'm just curious as to how many LORs we need. i was thinking 2 science and 1 pod but i just want to make sure. also, is there a LOR matching form that we print out to give to them? or do we just give them stamped and addressed envelopes and hope the schools can figure it out for themselves? i've looked everywhere on the AACPMAS site and on SDN, but can't seem to find the answers to my problems.

thanks guys

Each school has their own requirements for LORs. Some you can submit electronically, some have forms to be filled out, and others just need a old fashion letter in a sealed envelop. Some schools require up to 3 letters in total and some only 2.

The requirements for LORs are listed on their respective websites, you'll find all the links on the AACPMAS website.