AADSAS typo....what should I do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ovoxo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is a typo in my volunteer/community service section...instead of 15hrs, I accidentally put 150hrs...which is PRETTY FAR OFF. Since I can't edit anything, should I email every school and notify them? Or should I wait to mention the typo on secondaries?

Any help is appreciated!!

Members don't see this ad.

If you haven't been verified yet, you may still be able to call in and make a request to have the representative to make the edit for you.

I also made an error (accidentally checked a Yes instead of a No) that I didn't catch until after I e-submitted.

I called in a few days afterwards (verification still pending), and while the wait to speak to a rep was long, once my call was taken, the rep was extremely helpful and made the edit for me. They double check with you beforehand, and the edits should show up online immediately.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for your responses! I called AADSAS and the person I spoke to kindly fixed it for me since my app is not yet verified! Took 3 seconds

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for your responses! I called AADSAS and the person I spoke to kindly fixed it for me since my app is not yet verified! Took 3 seconds
That's awesome to hear!

Damn I called them today and they're refusing to change anything on the app. I've tried with two different representatives

Damn I called them today and they're refusing to change anything on the app. I've tried with two different representatives
Has your app been verified already? I'm sorry. That totally sucks =\

What type of change was it? Maybe if it goes beyond a quick adjustment of numbers or a yes/no, they won't do it over the phone.

Has your app been verified already? I'm sorry. That totally sucks =\

What type of change was it? Maybe if it goes beyond a quick adjustment of numbers or a yes/no, they won't do it over the phone.

No I haven't been verified. It was a minor typo in the volunteering section... I spelled something wrong. They kept telling me to notify the schools directly but why would I call schools about a typo.

No I haven't been verified. It was a minor typo in the volunteering section... I spelled something wrong. They kept telling me to notify the schools directly but why would I call schools about a typo.
Sorry that happened to you. :(

After scrutinizing every portion of the app multiple times over many days, small errors can so easily be overlooked. You are most definitely not alone though, so don't fret!