Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

1. If you prefer the SDN Blue style, go to the bottom left of the page and select "SDN Blue"

AAMC #11 practice test.....

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by mterp45, 03.22.08.

1. mterp45

mterp45 Removed

Pre-Medical

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Does anyone know when it's coming out??? the website does not provide any information.
  2. smeagol

smeagol

SDN 5+ Year Member
    lol you got me all excited thinking there was a new practice test released :(
  3. Rofeh20

Rofeh20 Kaplan MCAT Instructor

Other Health Professions Student
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    Historically speaking, it used to be released in early April. I remember back when I was an MCAT student the ridiculousness of this policy as they typically released the test about two weeks prior to Test Day! I was a Kaplan classroom student and since each Kaplan center was only allotted a specific number of test booklets, students were fighting over sign-up slots to gain access to the exam.

You guys have it so much easier now!!! :smuggrin:

I actually wrote the AAMC a few weeks ago to ask when it would be available, but I have yet to receive a response.

Last year, however, it was not released in early April. I believe AAMC 10 came out in Jan. 2007 so it has already been more than 12 months. This will be the first AAMC PT pulled from the 2007 CBT administration, so it will be interesting to see if there's anything unique about AAMC 11 and the others. Perhaps that is also the reason why AAMC 11 has not yet been released. Of course, this is all speculation on my part.

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal