ABEM Oral Board Switch?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

carolina0106

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Taking ABEM oral boards on October 10. Looking for a spring date instead. If anyone would like to switch spring to fall, let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

I would love too!
Can we do that?

Spoke with ABEM yesterday. We would both have to submit letters requesting change. You do not give up your old date unless approved. When are you scheduled? You can email me at [email protected] if you want to discuss further.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd be interested in switching as well. I have an October date. Please PM me if interested in switching! thanks.

I have an Oct 11th appointment and need an Oct. 9th a.m. appointment. if anyone can switch, please let me know. I have a relative's wedding on the 10th.

I am hoping to do the April schedule for my group this week, but two of our newer members are waiting to hear when they are taking their oral boards (spring or fall). Has anyone heard when they are assigned yet? Did ABEM give any of you any clear indication when you would hear from them? I honestly cannot remember when I received notification of my oral board test date...
Oh, and when I took mine several years ago, I went to Pennsylvania ACEP`s review in Vegas. I *highly* recommend their 2 day course. More than worth the time and money. It was an excellent preparation for the real deal.

Thanks,

Last edited:
i got my notification yesterday

They should be getting them soon. Got mine yesterday.

At least one of them heard today... Thanks.

I got my notification today. I got assigned to the September date and was really hoping for this April...Is there anyone who got assigned to April and would be willing to swap?

I got assigned to the September oral boards. Is there anyone who got assigned to the April boards and would be willing to swap with me? Thanks!

I was scheduled for Sept 25 and need a spring space... If anyone interested in trade please let me know.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
I am scheduled for Saturday Sept 24th PM session. Perfect if you want to make a weekend out of it. Nice weather in September.

Looking for a Spring date, preferably May 1-3. My email is [email protected].
Let's trade!

Hi everyone!

I am scheduled for the Oral Boards on May 1st, in the afternoon. Would anyone be willing to switch me for the September dates? Aparantly, all we have to do is fax in the request exchange and ABEM will take care of the rest. But you have to already have a scheduled date for September.

Thanks

Oops sorry tried to erase it but couldn't figure it out...

X

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
We had some complaints about the numerous oral board switch threads that were all coexisting on the forum. So I combined them all and we can use this thread as a catch all.

I just found out that we can switch dates and would love it if someone would like my May 1st afternoon date. Any takers can contact me at [email protected]. Thanks.

I switched. You can do it:cool:

I have am April 30th 2011 oral board date, morning session. I am looking for a fall date. If any one is interested in switching, send me a mail at [email protected].

Interested in switching your ABEM Oral Board May 1-3 date for my Saturday, 9/24, pm date?

I too will be happy to throw in my oral board materials!

Email me at [email protected]

Hi La Fiera,

Not sure if you meant to retract this or found someone but I am interested.... your May1st pm for my Sat Sept 24th pm. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks and Good Luck!
NYGM

Interested in switching your ABEM Oral Board May 1-3 date for my Saturday, 9/24, pm date?

I too will be happy to throw in my oral board materials!

Email me at [email protected]

Did you find anyone yet? I have a spot in the spring and really prefer the fall!!

Taking ABEM oral boards on October 10. Looking for a spring date instead. If anyone would like to switch spring to fall, let me know.

Okay...it looks like I am a little bit late to this discussion. I just spoke to the ABEM folks and we can still make swaps for oral boards dates. If anyone out there would like to take Mon May 2nd in exchange for a fall exam day, please email me at Colleen.Birmingham@ gmail.com so we can make a move.

Thanks!

I have September 25 for the oral boards and would like to take them in the spring. Please email me at [email protected] if you would like to switch

Hello all,
I have a May 1st date and would like to switch for a fall date.
Please e-mail me at [email protected] if interested.
Thanks.

I have an April 30th date for oral boards and would love to switch for a fall date. Anyone interested please email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

I was assigned 4/30, AM session. Anyone up for switching to a fall date? Please let me know!! Can email me at [email protected]

Thanks!!
:xf: