This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PersistentDoc21

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am super worried. I have finished rosh, PEER, PEER VIII and even PEER IX. Did the rosh ahem practice test and got an 80% on the first one and 79% on the second one. Passing sure but not much room. It sent me into a panic. Has anyone done the Mock ABEM Initial Cert exams on rosh review and was it hard or is it just me. Also is there any utility in doing the Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine Examination and Board Review 3rd Edition questions?
All advice and help appreciated, the exam is next week

Members don't see this ad.

Just go take it and pass it. Even if you don't pass it you can just take it again. This test has minimal bearing on what kind of EM doc you are.

Hi all,

I am super worried. I have finished rosh, PEER, PEER VIII and even PEER IX. Did the rosh ahem practice test and got an 80% on the first one and 79% on the second one. Passing sure but not much room. It sent me into a panic. Has anyone done the Mock ABEM Initial Cert exams on rosh review and was it hard or is it just me. Also is there any utility in doing the Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine Examination and Board Review 3rd Edition questions?
All advice and help appreciated, the exam is next week
In my experience you may have spread yourself too thin. You should focus on one material (either all of rosh or all of PEER). I completed just ROSH alone but spent time with each question and each explanation. It doesn't help to ram through all those questions. Theres no way you did those in enough detail with the explanations. Pick one and spend time with it. Would not consider picking up even more qbanks. The 3000 Rosh questions alone were enough.