academic crisis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted727644

Undergrad did not go very well for me. I have 3 D's and 2 W's. My GPA is 3.0 and my science GPA is a 2.5. I don't know what to do anymore...
Anyone have any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Why are you looking at pharmacy school?

Anyway, if you're serious about it, get a job in a pharmacy to confirm your interest, then retake your Ds and Cs.

Why are you looking at pharmacy school?

Anyway, if you're serious about it, get a job in a pharmacy to confirm your interest, then retake your Ds and Cs.

I have the extra curriculars down and the PCAT score but the my GPA sucks. I'll retake the Ds but don't really see the point of retaking Cs

Members don't see this ad :)
I have the extra curriculars down and the PCAT score but the my GPA sucks. I'll retake the Ds but don't really see the point of retaking Cs
if you don't see the point of retaking C's you really don't need to be in pharmacy school or any doctorate program.

Undergrad did not go very well for me. I have 3 D's and 2 W's. My GPA is 3.0 and my science GPA is a 2.5. I don't know what to do anymore...
Anyone have any advice?
What classes do you have C's in? If it's in a science pre-req strongly consider retaking it, if it's in the economics, calculus, physics courses I wouldn't worry too much about those.
If the classes you have D's in are outside of the pre-reqs don't worry about 'em. **** happens and those likely won't be counted against you. But, if they are in pre-reqs you HAVE to retake them. All professional schools require a C- or higher for the pre reqs.

What classes do you have C's in? If it's in a science pre-req strongly consider retaking it, if it's in the economics, calculus, physics courses I wouldn't worry too much about those.
If the classes you have D's in are outside of the pre-reqs don't worry about 'em. **** happens and those likely won't be counted against you. But, if they are in pre-reqs you HAVE to retake them. All professional schools require a C- or higher for the pre reqs.

Thank you. I'll retake the D's. My science GPA is 2.5 so I think I might have to do a post bacc

Pull up your D's and you'll be golden then. 90 is fantastic and any pharm school will be dumb to deny you (unless you bomb the interview than I understand why they would deny you).