Saturation crisis solution?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i don't have too much egos, but i do have a big desire to make a ton of $$$.
i am in this pharm school cuz i wanna make myself richer, never a bit to "help" patients. They are good enough to take care of themselves:D
if a profession can't make me $$$, there's gotta be someone's fault somewhere. and i am just not happy with it.
just like a stock man, longing makes no money, then start shorting it~:p

Sorry but, I don't think this guy will ever make it.

Members don't see this ad :)
actually I would disagree too, my patients
well someone's fault is pharmacy in general or apha. I think we are all upset at our leaders at this time. He is actually trying to destroy the leaders and profession so there can we rebirth of pharmacy. Taking it to the extremessss

I like my patients. They buy me stuff and teach me about life and their countries. I'm a introvert but I love talking to them and getting to know them. Tech is better for me as a introvert

i had a hard time realizing i did get in the pharm school.
the interview was a joke, and i told them all sorts of cheesy crap in their face, for which i never thought so.
i just want a easy fake doctor degree really. patients? the feeling is actually mutual. they treat me like a crap, and i treat them even worse than a crap deep down~

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
i had a hard time realizing i did get in the pharm school.
the interview was a joke, and i told them all sorts of cheesy crap in their face, for which i never thought so.
i just want a easy fake doctor degree really. patients? the feeling is actually mutual. they treat me like a crap, and i treat them even worse than a crap deep down~
Lol the patients are just having a hard day. Entitled Americans with narcissist complex that think everything is free. Can't blame them, it's just America

I like my patients. They buy me stuff and teach me about life and their countries. I'm a introvert but I love talking to them and getting to know them. Tech is better for me as a introvert
yesterday marked my last day of rotations in retail. never a pleasant experience. i have a preceptor that was very mean and super demanding, ordering me to scramble like i was her slave. o_O
then i had another preceptor who is very nice and runs an independent. i shared my plan with her, and she actually encouraged me to pursue anything other than pharmacy. what else can i say? both of her sons studied computer science. the elder one is working now as an IT consultant for Deloitte, and the younger one is now in his internship at Huawei, after tesla gigafactory and apple. she was very honest about the current state, and didn't sugarcoat it at all. i asked her to be my references for app to master of cs/ds programs, and she happily agreed. really nice person.:)

yesterday marked my last day of rotations in retail. never a pleasant experience. i have a preceptor that was very mean and super demanding, ordering me to scramble like i was her slave. o_O
then i had another preceptor who is very nice and runs an independent. i shared my plan with her, and she actually encouraged me to pursue anything other than pharmacy. what else can i say? both of her sons studied computer science. the elder one is working now as an IT consultant for Deloitte, and the younger one is now in his internship at Huawei, after tesla gigafactory and apple. she was very honest about the current state, and didn't sugarcoat it at all. i asked her to be my references for app to master of cs/ds programs, and she happily agreed. really nice person.:)
First one sounds Russian, 2nd one Chinese

First one sounds Russian, 2nd one Chinese
the first one was asian, yeah actually korean o_O
the second one is iranian, yeah she actually graduated in iran, did her residency in france, then moved here. and her husband is a family doc trained in iran, now running a clinic next to her store.

• Wow
so @DIPEA you are currently in pharmacy school, spending all that money being miserable, only to choose to get a CS masters instead? Looks like you lost trying to get that "easy fake doctor degree"

actually I would disagree too, my patients

well someone's fault is pharmacy in general or apha. I think we are all upset at our leaders at this time. He is actually trying to destroy the leaders and profession so there can we rebirth of pharmacy. Taking it to the extremessss
i am the rebel:p, and happy to be one right now. otherwise i would be depressed to death hoping acpe or apha are ever gonna do something about it. they are destroying this profession because of their greed. well fine, great example and we should learn from the leaders right? i think i can and rightfully should be greedier:D

• Haha
so @DIPEA you are currently in pharmacy school, spending all that money being miserable, only to choose to get a CS masters instead? Looks like you lost trying to get that "easy fake doctor degree"
i went in pharm school cuz if i wanna have a prolonged and meaningful career in pharma/biotech industry, i have to get a phd/md or pharmd essentially. one out of the three, after talking with various people, including my former boss, who is a pharmd/phd. pharmd is the easiest of the three tbh. i applied to med school the year before, got two interviews from mid-tier MD schools. one in california and one in new york. somehow i didn't do well on both interviews, so i was rejected post-interview. my parents and friends encouraged me to apply again, but i said nah, i am not gonna waste my time on this, cuz honestly i don't wanna be a practicing doctor either.

so yeah, i still gotta get a fake doctor degree so that i can eventually move to a management position in the industry. so pharmd was the easiest option without a doubt. i applied to only a handful of top schools and got in all of them. even now, i barely invest much of my time studying pharm. i spent >3X effort and time learning how to code well in the past 2 years, and still did quite well, with >3.0 GPA. i rarely show up in lecture, and only cram the night before exams, including the oncology final o_O. so far so good, so it is just really a easy fake doctor degree for me, a 4th year pharm student just finishing half of the rotations.

Last edited:
Well you already know my plan. I'm not doing it for the money but the
i am the rebel:p, and happy to be one right now. otherwise i would be depressed to death hoping acpe or apha are ever gonna do something about it. they are destroying this profession because of their greed. well fine, great example and we should learn from the leaders right? i think i can and rightfully should be greedier:D
You already know my plans. I'm doing it more for the status and job title in the future. Then the title itself can take me anywhere not the degree

i initially wanna do a pharmd/phd tbh, but i seemed like the only one in my cohort who had this idea. and i didn't really liked the lab part too much either after spending 6 hours per day in the lab doing pk studies in my first year, and still easily cranked out a 3.83 GPA :shrug:

then i changed my mind, cuz my parents and friends in SV were telling me the interest of AI in healthcare. the market is wide open and there is a whole lot of $$$ in there. so why not? programmers don't know what problems they are solving, and healthcare guys can barely code. so i guess i will bridge the two and carve out my niche.

FYI, the year I left my previous job, my department hired more guys on the computation/simulation side than any other positions combined, and i heard similar stories from other departments too. a cs master will open more doors than ANY residency or fellowship out there. it is also MUCH easier to get a job in hospital from the data or cs side than doing a hospital residency. So, why not? traditional IT, industry, hospital, and retail. oh almost forgot, i just saw a bunch of cvs and walgreens positions hiring a bunch of data scientists, trying to come up new ways to squeeze out more profit from their poor pharmacists i guesso_O

i initially wanna do a pharmd/phd tbh, but i seemed like the only one in my cohort who had this idea. and i didn't really liked the lab part too much either after spending 6 hours per day in the lab doing pk studies in my first year, and still easily cranked out a 3.83 GPA :shrug:

then i changed my mind, cuz my parents and friends in SV were telling me the interest of AI in healthcare. the market is wide open and there is a whole lot of $$$ in there. so why not? programmers don't know what problems they are solving, and healthcare guys can barely code. so i guess i will bridge the two and carve out my niche.

FYI, the year I left my previous job, my department hired more guys on the computation/simulation side than any other positions combined, and i heard similar stories from other departments too. a cs master will open more doors than ANY residency or fellowship out there. it is also MUCH easier to get a job in hospital from the data or cs side than doing a hospital residency. So, why not? traditional IT, industry, hospital, and retail. oh almost forgot, i just saw a bunch of cvs and walgreens positions hiring a bunch of data scientists, trying to come up new ways to squeeze out more profit from their poor pharmacists i guesso_O
I wanna work hospital as a IT worker.

i though you wanna go hedge fund? ;)
ahahah I am, but I ever work in the hospital again it will be as a IT worker or Chief risk officer. But I dont want to share here. Cause people think Im a villain =p
probably apply corporate finance and risk to hospitial or cvs. Though I dont like chains, if I can have a hiring decision in hospital... in pharmacy lol...

ahahah I am, but I ever work in the hospital again it will be as a IT worker or Chief risk officer. But I dont want to share here. Cause people think Im a villain =p
probably apply corporate finance and risk to hospitial or cvs. Though I dont like chains, if I can have a hiring decision in hospital... in pharmacy lol...
i don't mind being a villain or perceived as one :p
pharmacists are so weak that they are the selfish ones who only care about how many shift hours they can get per week and be happy with it, then laugh at those who have less hours than them. they are so powerless that their hours are getting cut and can't even influence apha or acpe, what can they do about me? LOL, those keyboard warriors;)

i don't mind being a villain or perceived as one :p
pharmacists are so weak that they are the selfish ones who only care about how many shift hours they can get per week and be happy with it, then laugh at those who have less hours than them. they are so powerless that their hours are getting cut and can't even influence apha or acpe, what can they do about me? LOL, those keyboard warriors;)
Anyways this week I had two meetings with the finance/tech people then sitting down with my former pharmacist boss who has a mba that is encouraging me in this route. We will have brazilian steak dinner. no one likes smart people, thats why pharmacy school doesnt have too many of them.
to be fair, life is a competition