Acceptance stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dm1898

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Heres a thread to post up what branch you got into and what stats made it happen. Lets hear it.

Members don't see this ad.

pretty sure he is talking about hpsp since we are on the military thread....come on mannnnn

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh and congrats on getting the Army HPSP....with your stats you were a shoe in I'm sure

sorry for the confusion. I should have specified that I was talking about the scholarship itself.

lol just making sure.

I got selected for the Army HPSP.
My GPA was a 4.0, and my DAT was a 23
I began the app early in August, and had the physical done in September.
I turned in everything in January and heard back in the last week of January.
I had an awesome recruiter, he was more on top of things than me.

lol just making sure.

I got selected for the Army HPSP.
My GPA was a 4.0, and my DAT was a 23
I began the app early in August, and had the physical done in September.
I turned in everything in January and heard back in the last week of January.
I had an awesome recruiter, he was more on top of things than me.

I've got the same stats, and I'm going Army HPSP too.

Last edited:
Army 3.5 / 22.

Started November, and was selected in the February boards. Kick-butt recruiter here too.

Killer stats so far. Is there hope without the 3.5+ gpa?

Does the military take into consideration sGPA, upward trends, or post-bacc coursework like D-schools do?

I have the high DAT like you guys in thread do, but will apply with a roughly 3.35 GPA, but last 42 credits of 4.0.

Killer stats so far. Is there hope without the 3.5+ gpa?

Does the military take into consideration sGPA, upward trends, or post-bacc coursework like D-schools do?

I have the high DAT like you guys in thread do, but will apply with a roughly 3.35 GPA, but last 42 credits of 4.0.

I think you still have a really good shot at the scholarship. I think the key like dental school admission is to apply early. Good luck.

I got selected for the Navy HPSP.
My GPA is 3.65, and my DAT (AA) is 22
I began the app in June, took my physical in July...offered the scholarship in January