ACHE MSB 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scentsy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure if there is a thread yet for the masters in biomedicine program at the Arkansas college of health education, but I wanted to start one so that prospective and admitted students can discuss. I was recently accepted and will be attending, so I am happy to answer any questions about the program and why I chose it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I just got accepted as well.

I’m not sure if there is a thread yet for the masters in biomedicine program at the Arkansas college of health education, but I wanted to start one so that prospective and admitted students can discuss. I was recently accepted and will be attending, so I am happy to answer any questions about the program and why I chose it.
What other programs did you apply to? I’m a bit torn between this one and another

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! Congrats! I also applied to UNTHSC masters in medical science.

hey there! I wanted to say that I got accepted into the program this year and I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

Hey how's it going? I plan on applying the next cycle, would anyone be comfortable with sharing their states. It seems like a good program.

hey there! I wanted to say that I got accepted into the program this year and I'm looking forward to meeting you all.
Yayyyy congrats! We have a group me. If you have not already found it, I can PM you.

Hey how's it going? I plan on applying the next cycle, would anyone be comfortable with sharing their states. It seems like a good program.
Sure, I can PM you if you are interested.

Yayyyy congrats! We have a group me. If you have not already found it, I can PM you.
I have been accepted and will also be attending! I’d love to join the GroupMe!

Reactions: 1 users
Yayyyyy I am so excited to meet you all!