ADA Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osimsDDS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the ADA test for sciences, i thought it was ridiculously easy but does some of it even compare to the real thing? My scores were as follows...

Bio: 4 wrong
Gchem : 0 wrong
Ochem: 0 wrong

I dunno what that calculates out to but i thought the gchem and ochem sections were really easy but many people have said that the ochem and gchem sections on the real DAT are also easy so im just wondering if its even comparable... thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I just took the ADA test for sciences, i thought it was ridiculously easy but does some of it even compare to the real thing? My scores were as follows...

Bio: 4 wrong
Gchem : 0 wrong
Ochem: 0 wrong

I dunno what that calculates out to but i thought the gchem and ochem sections were really easy but many people have said that the ochem and gchem sections on the real DAT are also easy so im just wondering if its even comparable... thanks

I got 23 Bio, 29 Ochem and 24 genchem on the online ADA test
i got 20, 20, and 24 (a fluke i think) respectively on the real test but overall i thought the online ADA test was wayyyyyyy easier. think of it as a nice confidence booster! so basically keep studying!!