Adding Schools in November

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

161MD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

*edit* I realize now I should've put this in the DO forum! Woops. If any of the mods happen upon this thread, that would be immensely helpful, thank you! ~

As it grows nearer to Thanksgiving, I have completed my primary for DO schools through AACOMAS but have yet to submit.

Snapshot:
GPA: 3.4 both, MCAT: 516 balanced, Ivy, ORM, NYS

Would submitting around Thanksgiving / mid November be unfavorable for DO schools? Because I had to pay for this cycle myself, I had saved up ~ $2000 just to cover fees but that is all gone from just MD schools alone. I am anticipating saving up enough to apply to a couple DO schools around November, but am worried that it may be too late then.

Would it be better to apply mid November when I can or wait to add them should I need to reapply next cycle?

Thank you for any insight :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Not at all.

Hello!

*edit* I realize now I should've put this in the DO forum! Woops. If any of the mods happen upon this thread, that would be immensely helpful, thank you! ~

As it grows nearer to Thanksgiving, I have completed my primary for DO schools through AACOMAS but have yet to submit.

Snapshot:
GPA: 3.4 both, MCAT: 516 balanced, Ivy, ORM, NYS

Would submitting around Thanksgiving / mid November be unfavorable for DO schools? Because I had to pay for this cycle myself, I had saved up ~ $2000 just to cover fees but that is all gone from just MD schools alone. I am anticipating saving up enough to apply to a couple DO schools around November, but am worried that it may be too late then.

Would it be better to apply mid November when I can or wait to add them should I need to reapply next cycle?

Thank you for any insight :)

Reactions: 1 user