Admissions Lost my Transcripts...advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laura_mideon

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering if any of you have any advice on this. I had an interview with a school and then a few weeks later the manager of admissions called me and told me that they hadn't received my final transcripts. I sent them about a month before the due date, directly from my school. They requested that I copy and paste my transcripts in an email and they would work on looking for them and they would contact me tuesday or wednesday at the latest (June 22) and not to contact them and not to send new transcripts as it is too late, they're policy is not to accept transcripts past the deadline no matter what the reason. So, they haven't contacted me yet, and I am very concerned, in the email they wrote, "please don't worry too much that we will drop your application", but it's hard not too worry.....any advice about this? Or has anyone seen something like this before?

I'm kinda' freaking out. :(

Members don't see this ad.

Don't freak out.

I'm sorry that you're so stressed out...

from what i've noticed reading this board, this kind of thing has happened more than once. I like to check with my school that sent the transcripts because they should have a log containing the date the transcripts were sent and to what address. Maybe call them up and see if they have it recorded just so you can see whose fault it may be (undergrad school, post office, or pharm). Its nice they let you email them, so I would consider that a good sign.

TrojanAnteater said:
from what i've noticed reading this board, this kind of thing has happened more than once. I like to check with my school that sent the transcripts because they should have a log containing the date the transcripts were sent and to what address. Maybe call them up and see if they have it recorded just so you can see whose fault it may be (undergrad school, post office, or pharm). Its nice they let you email them, so I would consider that a good sign.

That's a good idea, I'll do that tomorrow. Usually there's a place on the website that says "transcript request status" but of course, that part of the website was removed (just my luck...lol). So if I find anything out should I contact the pharmacy school or should I wait cuz they said not to contact them?