Adsass gpa much lower than my transcript gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anonymous2024

Reaction score
In my transcript gpa I have a 3.46 In my adsass gpa I have a 2.805.

Projected to get a 20 DAT

The reason my addass gpa is so low is that I failed an engineering calc class 3 times. I took the calc. Class exclusively for my bio major call bio calculus got a A in that. I am taking the engineering calculus with a good professor this time probably will get a A, but now I know if I will do bad I will withdraw

I did really well in a bunch of hard classes that are pre reqs but a class that’s not a pre req really ****ed my gpa over

I got a A in Orgo 1 and 2
A in physics 1 and 2
A in Statistics
C in Biochem 1 and A in Biochem 2
B in Gen chem 1 A in Gen chem 2
A in cell bio
B in genetics
A in anatomy 1 and 2
A in a grad school level bio class called evolution in medicine
The only C’s I have are gen bio 2 and microbio and a Forensic bio

It’s just that this calculus class. Will I have to do a post bacc just because of a calculus class when it’s not a pre req. I called a dental school I’m interested in she said “we don’t care abt calculus the only math class we care abt is statistics it’s not gonna look good but you did well in your bios if you get a 20 DAT you prolly have a good chance” so what should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
BCP is a 3.37 what dat should I aim for?
you need to get much higher than a 20

how was it that one class affected your gpa so much?
you should have so many credits by now that it should have less of an impact...

you need to get much higher than a 20

how was it that one class affected your gpa so much?
you should have so many credits by now that it should have less of an impact...
Because I failed it 3 times F,F,D. I should have just withdrawn

Last edited:
OP: Just confirming. When was your AADSAS GPA verified? Or did you calculate it according to the Help instructions?

Aim for 30's (the highest you possibly can). :) Seriously do the best you can, but ideally above 20 on all subscores. 22+ for more "elite" programs.