All I Want for Christmas is......

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
All I want for Christmas is for my gad dang heated mattress pad to get here already!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I want my boyfriend to come home! (It won't happen in time for Christmas, but only 24 more days!) Also about $250k would be nice, I accept cash or checks. :p

For real, I'm hoping my big present this year is a KitchenAid mixer. I haven't come right out and asked for one because it's kind of impractical with how little I bake, but my mom knows I'd like one.

Reactions: 1 users
For real, I'm hoping my big present this year is a KitchenAid mixer. I haven't come right out and asked for one because it's kind of impractical with how little I bake, but my mom knows I'd like one.
I straight up asked for one several years back when I was baking regularly. My mom said that was more of a wedding gift than a christmas one and wouldn't buy it. Never mind that I was/am single with no prospects...:rolleyes: I still want one.

An interview!
this. I know that if I can get an interview, I can charm the pants off my interviewers (not literally, that would be wrong on too many levels), and I would have an increased chance of getting in. But I have to actually get that first. *fingers crossed* looking at you, Purdue and UF)

Reactions: 2 users
There's a Christmas party at work tomorrow and I'm not going because I have my final. :(

I straight up asked for one several years back when I was baking regularly. My mom said that was more of a wedding gift than a christmas one and wouldn't buy it. Never mind that I was/am single with no prospects...:rolleyes: I still want one.

I have been asking for one for years, but we always got something more for the hubby than for me (gaming systems, last year a recurve bow...). This year, he is on a baking kick.

We bought the Kitchenaid Stand mixer while it was on Black Friday pricing on Amazon! So excited!

I just want an interview and an acceptance into vet school this cycle! That's all I ask for when anyone asks what I want for my graduation present or Christmas.

I would love a friend who can hang out and do things with me! I moved to Texas three months ago and know no one but I work night shift and that doesn't work well with having friends.
But I have my cats, which is almost the same thing. :)

Reactions: 1 user
for my doggy to come home & at the very least, an interview

Reactions: 8 users