AMCAS Not allowing me to submit for verification with all sections complete only missing one LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana364

Reaction score
My AMCAS Application doesn't allow me to submit it for verification and the submit button is greyed out saying that all sections need to be complete however all my application sections are green with a complete next to them along with all my transcripts being received. The only thing I am missing is 1 LOR with 5 of them being received already. Can you not submit your application if you assign a LOR to schools without it being received yet?

I saw online it keeps saying you can get verified without all your LOR

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 5.42.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 5.42.15 PM.png
    160.8 KB · Views: 72
My AMCAS Application doesn't allow me to submit it for verification and the submit button is greyed out saying that all sections need to be complete however all my application sections are green with a complete next to them along with all my transcripts being received. The only thing I am missing is 1 LOR with 5 of them being received already. Can you not submit your application if you assign a LOR to schools without it being received yet?

I saw online it keeps saying you can get verified without all your LOR
AMCAS can’t be submitted until after 9:30 AM Eastern Time tomorrow (May 30)

Reactions: 4 users
AMCAS can’t be submitted until after 9:30 AM Eastern Time tomorrow (May 30)
Oh, I see! I was confused I thought I can get it verified and then it gets sent to medical schools on May 30th and then secondaries are sent out in July after medical schools review primaries. Thank you for your help I was very stressed for no reason lol

Oh, I see! I was confused I thought I can get it verified and then it gets sent to medical schools on May 30th and then secondaries are sent out in July after medical schools review primaries. Thank you for your help I was very stressed for no reason lol
It gets sent to schools one month later at the end of June. They will be working on verifications after you submit

Here's the AMCAS FAQ page:
AMCAS® FAQs

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.