AMCAS verification timeline thread for 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rx001

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How is the verification going for everybody. Submitted June 3. Don't see any movement. Opening this thread to see the progress AMCAS is making. Anyone who already got verified please post your dates(submission and verfication)

Members don't see this ad.

How is the verification going for everybody. Submitted June 3. Don't see any movement. Opening this thread to see the progress AMCAS is making. Anyone who already got verified please post your dates(submission and verfication)

Submitted 5/31, verified on 6/9 after needing to resubmit a transcript on 6/5

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I also submitted June 3 and have yet to see anything. Hopefully next week it'll be better?

Reactions: 1 user
Hope to get verified by this weekend.

I also submitted June 3 at 5:21 PM EST and it still says ready for review. Getting nervous that my app won't be verified in time to be sent on June 24, despite a rep I spoke to reassuring me that my app should be.

I also submitted June 3 at 5:21 PM EST and it still says ready for review. Getting nervous that my app won't be verified in time to be sent on June 24, despite a rep I spoke to reassuring me that my app should be.
Submitted June 2nd here, also still Ready for Review. Is June 24th the first day they get sent to schools?

Members don't see this ad :)
Verified this morning, June 23rd at 9:24 AM, submitted June 2nd at 8:36 PM EST!

Verified this morning, June 23rd at 9:24 AM, submitted June 2nd at 8:36 PM EST!
Huh, I submitted at 8.45 on 6/2 and mine is still ready for review… They must be slow as hell lol

Edit: Processed at 10.52am!

Last edited:
+1 submitted 6/2 at 9:28pm EST, verified 11:43am today

I am also a 6/3 submit (close to 8 PM PST), doesn't look like I'm getting verified by tomorrow. I think I saw someone get verified today who submitted at like 10 PM EST on 6/2. Best guess is they'll get to people who submitted in the morning on 6/3 tomorrow.

Anyone else submit 6/3? Did yall get verified yet? Im trying to see if it’s a good chance they’ll be done with 6/3 on Monday

Was submitted around 5pm PST on 6/3 and was verified around 3:30pm PST 6/25!

Submitted primary on 6/7 but the last transcript reached 6/14 and went to ready for review status on 6/14. How would the verification process work? Will it be using 6/7 date or 6/14?

Submitted primary on 6/7 but the last transcript reached 6/14 and went to ready for review status on 6/14. How would the verification process work? Will it be using 6/7 date or 6/14?
6/14 I believe

6/14 I believe
This^^^. That's exactly what "Ready for Review" means! :) Until you enter that status, you don't enter the verification queue.

You are probably still 3-4 weeks away from being verified, given that they are currently verifying people from 6/3, and, at this point in the cycle, they don't advance on a 1-for-1 basis (i.e., they will still likely be on 6/3 for a few days before moving on to 6/4). The wait is now 22 days (6/3 to 6/25) and typically grows to around 40 days before it starts to shrink later in the summer.

Last edited:
Just verified, 6/27 at 6:47AM PST! Submitted on 6/3/22 on 06:13PM

What is the early timeframe for the application to be complete? Is the end of July or early august ok to submit secondaries? The plan is to submit secondaries within a week or two of receiving them in phases of 10 and applying to 25-30 colleges.

What is the early timeframe for the application to be complete? Is the end of July or early august ok to submit secondaries? The plan is to submit secondaries within a week or two of receiving them in phases of 10 and applying to 25-30 colleges.
Perfectly fine. While earlier is always better than later, the SDN standard for "on time" is before Labor Day. End of July or early August is fine, even if it's not "early" as compared to the people who are submitting today.

As a point of reference, I was complete last year between 6/26 and 8/9. I did not receive an II from the 6/26 school, and I did from the 8/9 one! :)

Submitted June 10...anyone already verified that submitted then/have an idea of when they could verify my app? Seems to be going a bit slower than last year.

I was verified on 6/29 3:43pm ET, I submitted on 6/5 7:35 PM ET

I did not apply last year, but based off my experience before that, it seems like the verification cycle is slower this year? Submitted 6/13. Currently in 'Ready for Review".

I did not apply last year, but based off my experience before that, it seems like the verification cycle is slower this year? Submitted 6/13. Currently in 'Ready for Review".
Yeah, people say this every year. Given that each cycle seems slower than the ones that came before, it's a wonder anyone gets verified before the next cycle begins! :)

Seriously, 4-6 weeks at the peak is the standard, EVERY SINGLE YEAR. This year is no exception.

You are now in the very peak of the AMCAS verification process. If you submitted in the middle of June and are not verified by the end of July, then your verification will be slower than typical, but not until then. And, based on the fact that they are now verifying people who entered the queue on 6/6, you'll have nothing to worry about. You're going to be right on schedule, and will be verified sometime in the last two weeks of July.

Submitted June 10...anyone already verified that submitted then/have an idea of when they could verify my app? Seems to be going a bit slower than last year.
I also submitted June 10th morning. Have you been verified yet?

Submitted in the early afternoon of 6/7. Hopefully I get good news today.

Edit: verified around 5:00PM on 7/5/2022.

Last edited:
Honestly, people worry way too much about this.

Once you've submitted, do yourself a favor and let it lie. Focus on things you can do (i.e., pre-write secondaries) or go take a break and some downtime.

I have not noticed any significant difference in acceptance rates for students who submit the first day things are available vs. those who submit a primary in July over multiple years worth of cycles.

Reactions: 5 users
Verified on 07/06 at 02:59 PM! I submitted on 06/06 around 11 PM.

FYI - I was "under review" for almost 2 business days but now I am finally through!

submitted 06/08, verified today.. Anyone else have an AO GPA that's like .3 lower than their BCMP?

My reviewer must have been in a good mood because they made like 50 corrections haha

Last edited:
verified today and was "ready to review" June 15th

"Ready to review" at 7:12 pm on 6/20, verified 10:03 am today (both EDT)