American University of Antigua - thoughts??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi, I'm a non-traditional student considering attending AUA this fall. Anyone attend or know someone that has gone to this school? Anyone done the pre-med program through them? Any info would be helpful! Thanks!

DO NOT APPLY TO AUA MEDICAL SCHOOL.

The school is notorious for changing something every semester, which screws many students over time and time again. I know people who made it all the way to Med4 and was dismissed because the changes affected them so deeply. I am telling you, they don't care AT ALL about the student. They only care about your money and they don't give you chances. Med5 right now is torture for med students because the damn school is constantly changing their protocol. Before, the prep semester (med5) was supposed to be something to help the students prepare for comp>step. Then After seeing that many people who couldn't pass comp because the lack of preperation, ended up getting dismissed 6 months after! and now they changed the prep class from kaplan to becker which is a complete waste of time. You have to attend the class regardless so you attain 100% attendence otherwise you will fail and get dismissed, which means you don't have time to study at all for comp or step during those few months. Class is from 9-5 so what a waste of time because the beckker instructors and kaplan instructors are a joke. TRUST ME when i say, that this school is set up to make you fail and waste your time and money.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user