Anatomy,Physiology and Microbiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sepp

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I have questions about the microbiology, anatomy and physiology. I have taken them about 5 years ago so can't remember much of them.can u let me know how much information i do need on these subjects? Do I have to read very deep? and could you please tell your experience about the books you read for these subjects.
by the way I got the cliff's note for anatomy and physiology.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone
I have questions about the microbiology, anatomy and physiology. I have taken them about 5 years ago so can't remember much of them.can u let me know how much information i do need on these subjects? Do I have to read very deep? and could you please tell your experience about the books you read for these subjects.
by the way I got the cliff's note for anatomy and physiology.

When I took it last year, I didnt recall any anatomy. I see about one microbiology question. Physiology is closely related to general biology, so expect a lot of that. I cannot really comments on the book as I didnt use any book. There is a thread called the 99% club on this forum, you should check out the tips there.