Program-Specific Info / Q's Anatomy two

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ot_pedi10

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had to retake anatomy 2 because you failed it and still made it in otd program? just wanted to see if I am not the only one not struggling. I want to be a pediatric cota then bridge to ot but im worried about this class right now.

Members don't see this ad.

i bombed both a&pI and a&pII. I apply in the fall but some schools say i'm competitive regardless. just make sure you get at least a B the second time. Some schools average both attempts but most schools take the higher scores. You could also look at schools that look at your last 60 credits.

Has anyone had to retake anatomy 2 because you failed it and still made it in otd program? just wanted to see if I am not the only one not struggling. I want to be a pediatric cota then bridge to ot but im worried about this class right now.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I got a C in Anatomy last summer, then retook it the next semester after (fall) and received an A. I have As or A-s in all of my other prerequisites. I got accepted to a few OT Masters programs :D. Good luck!
What are your stats??

Im starting to feel better that I am not the only one