Answer Sheets

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TIGIBedHead

Fever to Tell
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Adding to the list of procedural (ocd? :) ) questions: I know that each section has its own booklet. But is there just one answer sheet to bubble in? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

TIGIBedHead said:
Hey everyone. Adding to the list of procedural (ocd? :) ) questions: I know that each section has its own booklet. But is there just one answer sheet to bubble in? Thank you.

I've heard from my friends that each section has its own bubble sheet. I guess it is to prevent people from changing their answers during breaks and stuff.

Each section has its own booklets and bubble sheets which are collected after every section.

RayhanS1282 said:
Each section has its own booklets and bubble sheets which are collected after every section.

Thanks. So bubbling in name and other information on every answer sheet? Maybe it's relaxing.. But because of all these administrative procedures, breaks in between sections are longer than 10 mins. I suppose that's a plus.

Members don't see this ad :)
gujuDoc said:
http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/answerdocs.pdf

Go to the following link if you want to see a carbon copy of what exactly the answer documents look like.

Each booklet and each answer sheet are passed out prior to the start of each section. Once that section is done, they proctors will collect both the book and answer documents for each section, then go through each book one by one to make sure that people have not ripped out any pages. This is the reason why it takes longer on test day then at TPR or other places.

For the writing section, you will be given one answer booklet only, but you will not be given both prompts at once. Once the first prompt is done, they'll collect the booklet which has the prompt inside of it but you will keep your writing booklet. then they pass out the next writing prompt and when that one is over, they collect both the prompt booklet and the answer booklet.

That's perfect. Thank you so much!